Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Boat became to heavy after a hard top was added? Those pontoons on the side are not factory, although they would make it pretty strong for side impacts/harder to sink.
You can see lots of those types of welded on additions to commercial vessels on the hard at Steveston Harbour Authority down on Trites.

300 hp on a 22 hewescraft seemed a little @Stizzla to me and yup, 50hp more than the recommended. She should fly heading out to Swiftsure. It's got the two suspension seats at least, because you'll need em. Just keep it in mind when looking for insurance.

https://hewescraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Ocean-Pro-PB-1-26.pdf

You can see lots of those types of welded on additions to commercial vessels on the hard at Steveston Harbour Authority down
You can see lots of those types of welded on additions to commercial vessels on the hard at Steveston Harbour Authority down on Trites.
They’re called rolling chaulks. I worked on a fiberglass troller that had them added . Sure helped slow down the roll on that boat! I bet those “stiffened”that Raider up nicely.

The tragedy of less than 30 hours on a beautiful boat. Please someone use it! Love the outside head, sleeper bench seats, suspension seats, Wallas stove (make sure it still works), choice of rod holders.

2009 Hewes craft alaskan​

$95,000 USD in WA

Not many of these around with the full windshield instead of the center console variety. There’s no way this is a 2022 version though, the ad details what they are referring to.

2022 Lifetimer 19' Skiff $39,500.

IMG_8353.jpegIMG_8354.jpegIMG_8355.jpeg

Back