Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Looks like a very good deal especially w the tuna biting!

2001 Boston Whaler Conquest 28’ 62.5k almost to good to be true. If all the engines run well, I’d buy it just to flip it, after a tuna trip!

Just looks like what it's worth. Ex guide boat that's way up north. Old motors. License to spend another 100k.

That ones been for sale a few times since last year or so might be some issues with it.
I am the present owner that is selling it.There are No Issuses with the boat,other then that it is a 1979 boat,the interior could do with some help but that can be seen in the pics on Facebook. The reason I am selling it I have an opportunity to buy the boat that I have always wanted. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me.Instead of listening to somebody spreading Rumors there Might be problems with a boat.Thanks.

I am the present owner that is selling it.There are No Issuses with the boat,other then that it is a 1979 boat,the interior could do with some help but that can be seen in the pics on Facebook. The reason I am selling it I have an opportunity to buy the boat that I have always wanted. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me.Instead of listening to somebody spreading Rumors there Might be problems with a boat.Thanks.
Did you buy it out of Squamish a few years back?

Nobody’s spreading rumours as I said (might have) sorry if I upset you as most of us know the older hourstons, DE ect were famous for rot and being 44 years old it’s just something to be cautious about not everyone knows their way around boats and end up getting screwed, it’s not everyday you see a well priced podded hourston their great boats my favourite boat actually sounds like you have nothing to worry about and should sell quick.

Last edited:
Looks like a very good deal especially w the tuna biting!

2001 Boston Whaler Conquest 28’ 62.5k almost to good to be true. If all the engines run well, I’d buy it just to flip it, after a tuna trip!

Sold

Nope, I sent it to one friend and would have sent it to another who is shopping but being told it was a guide boat in USD I stopped.

Love the ride and idea of big boats but no money and not sure if they are as good for kids as full cabin boats?

Mine is ideal for so many things including two trips to Hornby Island this week, low draft and easy to handle. I couldn’t see moving the 285 by hand from in the water or at the dock without two guys. Besides 3 year olds are easy to help on and off a smaller boat.

B72F67BD-D9BB-4306-B1AA-E53827C802B8.jpeg

Back