Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Angler has a nice big back deck but a smaller cabin, just two seats it looks like. Without a camper enclosure, it doesn’t have room to do much if it’s raining. The 22 Cruiser is one of the best camping platforms, another member has one and loves it.View attachment 97349
Ok, this is a 22' cruiser.. how many people would be comfortable fishing/camping on this?

For the cruiser 3, comfortably but people have done more. The table bed is good for one person, v-berth for 2. We have the 25 so a wider beam, but the table bed is still to small for 2 people so I get the floor!

People have rigged up a bunk bed, but the camper back is a good place to sleep.

No fish storage but a soft cooler/kill bag and a cooler on the roof work well. I don’t have a kill bag yet but seeing a 22 in Westport catch tuna and use one is inspiring!

The camper back on this looks nice and new.

A836A562-1C5A-4339-A71B-41814FAEBFE3.jpeg

For the cruiser 3, comfortably but people have done more. The table bed is good for one person, v-berth for 2. We have the 25 so a wider beam, but the table bed is still to small for 2 people so I get the floor!

People have rigged up a bunk bed, but the camper back is a good place to sleep.

No fish storage but a soft cooler/kill bag and a cooler on the roof work well. I don’t have a kill bag yet but seeing a 22 in Westport catch tuna and use one is inspiring!

The camper back on this looks nice and new.

View attachment 97350
Ok, so there's enough deck space to make it serviceable for fishing. Thanks for the response

Family fishing Bayliner 2858 with triple axle trailer, at least save the haul out costs when working on that IO!
33k usd. Trailer would cost you 20k cad!

similar deal locally, but 5 years newer, the MPI version, and no import dealings. I posted this when it first came out.

2001 Bayliner Ciera 2858. $50,000​

Whats your thoughts on this one fellas. I'm pretty sure the hours on the motors could be figured out from a Honda Dealer? Is this enough poer for this boat?

Whats your thoughts on this one fellas. I'm pretty sure the hours on the motors could be figured out from a Honda Dealer? Is this enough poer for this boat?

Power may be enough, my buddy has a 22 with less hp but he and his wife are about 300lb combined and their kids are smaller. If you pack light it might do 20kn cruise, but ask in the C-Dory Facebook group 4.5k members.

It might have pre-digital carb engines? So you may not be able to figure out the hours. If they are carborated engines if you only boat in summer months they may be a pain on the maintenance side, from what other c-dory owners have reported.

I see it has whale tale/planning fins, but I can’t see if it has trim tabs? If not trim tabs may be very worthwhile.

Check the age/working condition of the wallas stove, if it’s original it’s beyond the service life but may still work if it’s wired correctly directly to the battery and started with the top up.

Dual axle trailer is nice, but I don’t like how it’s set up with the keel not resting on the roller but might be easily fixable.

Nice rear canvas as we head into fall.

No windlass, which is a bit of a pain scrabbling to the front isn’t easy while at tight anchorages or in the wind.

Personally I think it’s priced well if it surveys clean.

Too good to be true IMO but you never know until you have a chat with Kathryn and find out who’s been using that boat and for what. ;)

Not my cup of tea but I'd go for tuna on her in a heartbeat.

SAFE BOAT DEFENDER RBS - $275,000 (Hillsboro, Oregon) USD​

Back