Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

This Tolly looks sweet, lots of upgrades just rig it for fishing

I thought this boat was attractive for an older boat… a tasteful cougar if you will, back in April 2023.

But last week I saw a thing of beauty. And not cougar attractive, more like older
In numbers but young in appearance like Charlize…
(Yes I’ve had a couple of drinks…).

This was the first boat that got me thinking massively upgrade and then sell the DE 206. …I had already thought about putting twin 9.9 Yamahas on it, (from some Raincity advice to get it to troll/steer/reverse better).
Unfortunately it ready had an accepted offer when I called on a 3 day old ad :-(

It’s heading south of the border.

Now All I have is this one video and a deep feeling of loss.

It sold for something over the $75,000 asking price.

Last edited:

25.5k usd should fly with the 135hp
Good to see a few more Hewescraft showing up in the market, some sellers are a bit delusional on the price though. I'm still on the lookout for that 210 with the drop curtain, around 2015.

I thought this boat was attractive for an older boat… a tasteful cougar if you will, back in April 2023.

But last week I saw a thing of beauty. And not cougar attractive, more like older
In numbers but young in appearance like Charlize…
(Yes I’ve had a couple of drinks…).

This was the first boat that got me thinking massively upgrade and then sell the DE 206. …I had already thought about putting twin 9.9 Yamahas on it, (from some Raincity advice to get it to troll/steer/reverse better).
Unfortunately it ready had an accepted offer when I called on a 3 day old ad :-(

It’s heading south of the border.

Now All I have is this one video and a deep feeling of loss.

It sold for something over the $75,000 asking price.
Amazing job by the broker and owner.

This one has a full cockpit enclosure which I love and the price difference gives you lots of money for gas, but things like new fuel tanks etc are worth paying a premium for.

32k cad

Couple 26 Ospreys for sale… check out the kicker on the Craigslist add. Can’t get a link to post for the FB one.

Attachments

• IMG_4294.jpeg
    IMG_4294.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 36
Couple 26 Ospreys for sale… check out the kicker on the Craigslist add. Can’t get a link to post for the FB one.

Nice find! Here’s the other one https://www.facebook.com/groups/196594069206501/permalink/629157685950135/?mibextid=6ojiHh

Love the single diesel, not that price though.
Considering the low hours and how well it’s outfitted might be worth looking at, but the proof is in the pudding (close inspection/survey/mechanical). Those performance numbers are sure attractive. There is an older 30 for sale for 88k, wonder why it hasn’t sold.

Multiple diesel commanders and that 26 hourston still for sale right now and seemingly not selling.

Considering the low hours and how well it’s outfitted might be worth looking at, but the proof is in the pudding (close inspection/survey/mechanical). Those performance numbers are sure attractive. There is an older 30 for sale for 88k, wonder why it hasn’t sold.

Multiple diesel commanders and that 26 hourston still for sale right now and seemingly not selling.
The guy selling the 26 is buying one of the 30s

I think a Osprey 26 long cabin might be my next boat so I have been hunting for them to get an idea price and options.
I would think a single 300 yam might be a dog on the 26. The 24 (same beam) is a 4300rpm boat at 28mph (reported). I'd think that should have twin 150s.

Back