Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I'm considering it for sure... coming from the Island it makes for a long trip though... 1000 clicks each way plus ferry... maybe make it a 3 day trip total. Anyway, I messaged him, see what he says...

I'm in kitimat and need to head down to the island to visit family and pickup a kicker probably around Thanksgiving. Let me know if it needs a ride. Also I'd you head up this way and have room for a kicker let me know!

I'm in kitimat and need to head down to the island to visit family and pickup a kicker probably around Thanksgiving. Let me know if it needs a ride. Also I'd you head up this way and have room for a kicker let me know!
Thanks, I'll let you know if I'm that way...

Any questions I should be asking or things to look for on a Bridgeview like that?

I'm considering it for sure... coming from the Island it makes for a long trip though... 1000 clicks each way plus ferry... maybe make it a 3 day trip total. Anyway, I messaged him, see what he says...
Tell him your favorite Maple Leafs player was Brian Spencer, and see if that helps.

What makes them a pro version as opposed to regular? And what’s the first year there was a pro version available?
It was around this model year, and apparently over the years they progressively made more of the structure of a composite material. I often see the Pro decals on the side missing though, so check around, but there are a couple of experts on here that have been through this before, hopefully they chime in.

Thanks, I'll let you know if I'm that way...

Any questions I should be asking or things to look for on a Bridgeview like that?
Check the serial number on the back of the boat to make sure it ends in 15, but it certainly looks to be a newer boat. As mentioned, it does not look like a former lodge boat just because of the condition that it is in, however, the one that I bought was a managers boat, and it did not have these stern rod holders, I got one of our members here to add them for me.

Must do. Open up the access hatch under the console and look around the gas tank, check and see if the foam is saturated. Should be OK because of the self bailing feature, not a lot of water will sit inside that. With this newer build and supposed lack of use, I don’t suspect any leaking gas tank. Open the rear hatch as well in front of the motor and look inside there. Check to see the bilge pump in there, see if it’s float style or cycle style. I see it has the manual bilge pump in the engine well already, which is good but they do break down from UV and salt but parts are available. Other than that, if it is a new dual axle trailer, you will be laughing on the way home. These are very heavy, and the proper single axle trailer for them is quite expensive if you buy it from Highliner, because it is the thicker and bigger tube.

Check the hull for any bumps or cracks when it’s on the trailer.

It looks to be a 20 inch shaft motor because that is the lower lip on that transom. Mine was raised 5 inches just where the motor is so this one might have been too, and you cannot tell from photos. That would make it a 25 inch leg, which is preferable, but certainly nothing to worry about.

Good luck. If this is the boat for you, get on it.

Back