Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

barn find
I found the perfect brand new motor for this brand new boat lol

i am sure it will be a 305, even with a 350 they are not too fast out of the hole, but was enough
My 07 with the 350 mag mpi jumps up on step real quickly. 4 blade prop really helps I think. My old 5.7 carb definitely didn’t get up so quick

i am sure it will be a 305, even with a 350 they are not too fast out of the hole, but was enough
It’s a 305, email confirmed. You can see the four blade prop so I assume the extra planing help was needed.

A stroker small block in that boat would be sweet.

Wow that’s a beauty! Look at the cushions in the cuddy. Grandma kept those covered in plastic.

I feel like I recall there’s a Yamaha motor concern in 2004. Yay or nay?
2003-2006 I believe. They all blow up real good at some point. At that price I think that’s baked in.

Wow that’s a beauty! Look at the cushions in the cuddy. Grandma kept those covered in plastic.

I feel like I recall there’s a Yamaha motor concern in 2004. Yay or nay?
They are supposed to have their exhausts replaced or scoped at least for corrosion.

53-55k landed, for an Alaskan cabin isn’t bad but I wonder how much head room inside? Is the kicker included or not? You won’t have great resale I would think with that brand but I may be wrong.

Not sure why all the hate on the trophy’s I hear the older ones weren’t as good but I’ve had 2 completely rotten hourstons and a double eagle I think anything from back in the day is going to need a full structural repair job regardless of brand if it hasn’t been done already The through hull fittings aren’t great and the factory wiring is a bit rough I’ll admit that but the 2000+ trophy’s had a major redesign composite stringer system with green wood XL transom a much better boat in my opinion I ended up getting rid of my hourston and bought a 2005 trophy 1802 w/a fresh re power cleaned up the wiring and she’s an amazing boat that the family loves at a great price compared to what else was out there we use it 3-4 days a week and will last us many many years fishing on the west coast of Vancouver island get a pre purchase survey on it like any boat but I wouldn’t hesitate to buy an other also have a few friends with the 2000+ trophy pros we’ve fished them all over the island and mainland for years without issues.
I have a 2000+ newer design Trophy as well. I think it's a fantastic boat. I suspect the bashing comes from the earlier Trophy's and most of the guys didn't realize changes (including the manufacturer) were made. Not everyone has 120k to invest in a boat and this boat has been a great boat for me. 1980 rotted out 17ft Double Eagles just aren't for me.

Back