Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

ive texted that guy surprisingly clean unit but its been sitting for 12 yrs covered supposedly.. and the old 2 stroke doesnt trim down anymore and is all original so hard to say if the floors and transom are solid im tempted but not sure if I want a possible massive project

Yup,I saw it yesterday and couldn't resist contacting the owner,I'm a big fan of Wellcrafts.He said he was sea trialing it last night,so I said contact me if not sold,he hasn't. I had the same concerns about enough power and corrosion in the motor.
I called him, sounds like 40 people are interested, he is showing and sea trialing this week and then taking the highest bid.

50% aren't serious. 25% don't have the money. 10% will say the engines are too old. 5% are dealers wanting to flip. Maybe 4 real buyers, 2 turned off by the games. 1 low ball and hopefully 1 at full price or over. Maybe I'm wrong and he will get 10k over ask?
I don’t think so, but I could be wrong, lots of boats that would of sold a few year back in an hr to a few days are sitting idle, doing price drops and still not selling,people are
Not spending like they were.

I don’t think so, but I could be wrong, lots of boats that would of sold a few year back in an hr to a few days are sitting idle, doing price drops and still not selling,people are
Not spending like they were.
Yeah. 44k seems like a reasonable price compared to that Grady with similar power. It should sell if it's in good condition but a bidding war seems unlikely.

Back