Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Rare find these days, most folks hold on to um

View attachment 95176
I’d like to see that service bill, that’s why he’s selling it i guarantee you that lol, trying to recoup a bit of that money

I’d like to see that service bill, that’s why he’s selling it i guarantee you that lol, trying to recoup a bit of that money
he reworded the same repair at least 4 times, how many block heaters did he put in, some one making it sound more impassive than it was

It’s actually pretty interesting how some boats are going down in price. Still if the right boat comes up it’s gone. But most of those guys kicking tires and trying to get the most money they can, they aren’t selling.

It's all about the right boat. My brother is looking at an 80k boat, comes nicely updated with moorage so he's interested. 10k price drop might have piqued his interest, but to me needs 10k in Electrical work and I'm like don't pull the trigger unless yours is sold! Not a good time to be holding two moored boats!

Most guys have put a lot of money into their boats so likely just trying to get what they paid out, which for most times in boating is pretty rare.

Back