Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Looks like one of the 18-19' Cope hulls that Qualicum Rivers had built, I think Fog Ducker has one.

View attachment 95233View attachment 95232View attachment 95234
I guess a broker and seller could put less work into selling a boat? No years for anything? $150 to get a diver to clean the bottom, $150 to get a mechanic to get the hours of the main engine, $1000 for seat cushions?

I guess a broker and seller could put less work into selling a boat? No years for anything? $150 to get a diver to clean the bottom, $150 to get a mechanic to get the hours of the main engine, $1000 for seat cushions?
if the same use was the reason for buying it, why bother.

That's a commercial diving boat, lucky it has windows intact and the outboard is bolted right way up!

What’s the thoughts on this one. I am seriously thinking of pursuing it. The hours on the motor is where I’m hung up.

What’s the thoughts on this one. I am seriously thinking of pursuing it. The hours on the motor is where I’m hung up.
67k landed before you put $ into it get a survey, hotel room/pay for gas and tacos. I've been in a 22 nice platforms but it seems a little steep for a hull/engine that old. Hard tops/Alaskan bulkheads are rare but there is one at the bottom of this list.

its in USD just make sure your aware of that but imo its a decent deal but would do a proper marine inspection before spending that coin if it was me..

Great hull, but conversion was 16 years ago, if it’s been well taking care off could be a great boat, hrs on outboard are about mid life imo, again get it checked out, still way over what I would pay for 1989 hull, old boat price are insane that boat is worth 30k USD imo 40 maybe if it’s great condition, what they sell for is what someone is willing to pay I guess, sea trial it before you buy it too, see how it handle in the water

Good looking boat that looks well cared for(in the pic’s anyway). I believe Profisher had to have some deck work done to his a couple years back- shoot him a message. Pics don’t show everything so you will want to have it surveyed for sure or if comfortable with your own ability go look at it.
Not sure I understand the links above for comparison, they are completely different boats.
Good luck on your search

Back