Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Maybe I am just unlucky I guess. You are a mechanic so it’s a bit different situation. But in your 6000 hrs how many manifold ??? How many risers, how many lower end gears ,how many times you rebuild the gimbal housing, bellows, reseal the shields and I can go on, that’s what I mean by a thousand $ at a time
a number of sets of elbows, the boat was used regularly and that really helps to keep things happy

Maybe I am just unlucky I guess. You are a mechanic so it’s a bit different situation. But in your 6000 hrs how many manifold ??? How many risers, how many lower end gears ,how many times you rebuild the gimbal housing, bellows, reseal the shields and I can go on, that’s what I mean by a thousand $ at a time
i bought the boat with the hours on it so me being a mechanic had nothing to do with ant of those hours, but i did buy a one owner boat and took him fishing many times with me being the owner

Not a bad looking tin boat right there, still north of 100k before your fishing, but in a new rig

Nice looking boat, and the bow deck is kinda neat giving a bit more space up there for anchoring or beach landings. But what the heck is going on at the transom? That splashwell eats up so much space and the actual transom seems too low....looks like there's a 6" setback bracket there and the way it's cut you're stuck with only a single main and kicker (rather than twins without a kicker).

2006 682 Campion
1 blown outboard motor, great deal for the handyman
A 682 is not 25 ft lol 6.82 metre , 22-6”, a pic of my 250 wellcraft in front is my buddy 682

Attachments

• IMG_4830.png
    IMG_4830.png
    524.2 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

Pod wet dreams 250k usd
@graigbroening save a bit more money and you got this bad boy lol, still way overpriced imo, nice do it all boat for richer people then me

Pod wet dreams 250k usd
Sits proper in the water. Notice the engine height. They actually changed it and raised the engines. Looks like about a 4 inch transom extension. With that setback I'd say it's damn near perfect with that stepped bracket. 28kts @ 4 grand. Good as you'll ever get really. Nicely done

Sits proper in the water. Notice the engine height. They actually changed it and raised the engines. Looks like about a 4 inch transom extension. With that setback I'd say it's damn near perfect with that stepped bracket. 28kts @ 4 grand. Good as you'll ever get really. Nicely done
Uhhhh Seth, it might still be on the trailer in that picture.

Pod wet dreams 250k usd
844 NM Vancouver to Sitka
844/25knots= 33.75hrs
33.75×16gph=540gallons
540x3.8= 2050 liters
2050 x 2.50liter
Call it 5k cdn in fuel....back in 3 days!

Last edited:

Pod wet dreams 250k usd
Rad boat, looks a bit weird from the side angle tho with the step windows. There, I said it.

Back