Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

26 Hourston Flybridge with pod, twin outboards - $67,500 (Port Moody)​

View attachment 94854View attachment 94855View attachment 94856View attachment 94857
Any thoughts on that series of etec? legendary 2014 Evinrude 200HO (225hp) outboards with fly by wire controls(685hrs).The port motor was completely rebuilt at an Evinrude Dealer this spring due to an unfortunate prop strike. New lower unit, driveshaft, crankshaft and engine bearings all now under warranty (over $20k in receipts). The US Navy gets 6000 plus hrs out of these things.

Any thoughts on that series of etec? legendary 2014 Evinrude 200HO (225hp) outboards with fly by wire controls(685hrs).The port motor was completely rebuilt at an Evinrude Dealer this spring due to an unfortunate prop strike. New lower unit, driveshaft, crankshaft and engine bearings all now under warranty (over $20k in receipts). The US Navy gets 6000 plus hrs out of these things.
Good question, also this may be an area of concern based on the rebuilds seen on this site as they seem to be original: "The hull and stringers are solid"

@ship happens

That's a hell of a boat for 67k. Absolutely nothing wrong with gen one 90 degree ETECs. People can disagree however they just don't what what the **** their talking about. 🤙
Not sure what year they where 250ho but my friend had twins on his jacksoncraft,and they where s… they would cut out and die for no reason, he had to reboot them to get going again( charter boat) he change them to twin 300 suke and think he still has them, the dealer did not even want them. He runs the shop at PRM fixing boats, I would say he knows a bit

Not sure what year they where 250ho but my friend had twins on his jacksoncraft,and they where s… they would cut out and die for no reason, he had to reboot them to get going again( charter boat) he change them to twin 300 suke and think he still has them, the dealer did not even want them. He runs the shop at PRM fixing boats, I would say he knows a bit
Yeah yeah yeah. Good thing I just started yesterday.

Never said you did, but I know of at least two 250ho that where lemons lol
There's a lemon in everything made by humans. I'm just sick of the conversation because it's the same conversation that goes nowhere

Back