Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

That's a fair price. 200k USD new list price without a trailer. It is missing Autopilot and Lithium Ion batteries options that are about 20k USD but otherwise pretty full load. Port Boat house had one like that, and it sold pretty quickly, but it was missing the kicker. Kickers a 7k USD option, so pretty nice this one has it. It will be interesting to see what boat show pricing will be in Seattle and in Vancouver.

Bike companies are slashing prices, be interesting to see the mood is in boating.

That's a fair price. 200k USD new list price without a trailer. It is missing Autopilot and Lithium Ion batteries options that are about 20k USD but otherwise pretty full load. Port Boat house had one like that, and it sold pretty quickly, but it was missing the kicker. Kickers a 7k USD option, so pretty nice this one has it. It will be interesting to see what boat show pricing will be in Seattle and in Vancouver.

Bike companies are slashing prices, be interesting to see the mood is in boating.
If you want a new one you'll be waiting at least 9-18 months. I checked one at the marina and wow! Luxury plus. Latest tech and USB charger plugins everywhere. I'd hate to fish off this (too fancy lol)

If you want a new one you'll be waiting at least 9-18 months. I checked one at the marina and wow! Luxury plus. Latest tech and USB charger plugins everywhere. I'd hate to fish off this (too fancy lol)
Agreed and with the 8’6 beam you’ll be getting blood and slime on things as you head back to the helm. A friend bought a Riveria 40 and it came with snap on covers for everything in the cabin for slaying fish.

If you are paying big bucks it would be nice to get a 10’ beam still kind of trailerable but more room.

It just boggles my mind how much people are willing to pay for boats like this. All financed obviously, you have to wonder if people actually had to cut a check for $200k for a 22 kingfisher, how many would they ever sell?
With everyone being real estate moguls these past few years, they were buyin and sellin and remortgaging. MIGHT AS WELL THROW A BOAT ON THERE! Yeeeeeeeeeehaw! Pew, Pew, Pew!

With everyone being real estate moguls these past few years, they were buyin and sellin and remortgaging. MIGHT AS WELL THROW A BOAT ON THERE! Yeeeeeeeeeehaw! Pew, Pew, Pew!
So you mean I am going to regret buying my paint peeling Kingfisher in 4 years? What about my 1960’s split level home with base board heaters and original kitchen cabinets that I paid $1.9 million for?

Back