Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Ya saw that. Seems quite overpriced especially with those kind of hours.
I just seen the picture, I didn't read the add. I'll have a look

Edit: yeah 2500 hours? No way. Wonder if it's dash mount mechanical hour meters from since it was new or what the deal is. That's alot for gas engines

Sure like those big side windows

Was gonna look at one in Seattle next weekend that sold pretty quick. Was boathouse kept, shiny, all the necessary upgrades for that model/year and had a new fuel injected 5.7 with 850 hours for 18k US.
that price and converted to CDN was more where I thought they should be, especially with some recent 26 Tolly's that have been for sale up here.

Those tollys are really nice sea boats. Comphy, beamy, all the stuff you want for a small family to enjoy the coast with. Hard to find boats in that size with shafts. I think your on the right path with that @sasqman

2001 Luhrs Tournament 360 Convertible - $159,000 (Steilacoom)​

I'm in love

Turnkey and ready to go for a weekend of fishing or cruising with the family. With a cruising speed of 22 knots and max speed of 32 knots, this boat is fun and handles well in all weather. Survey and last haul out completed July 2022.

Specs:
CAT 3126 (420 HP) Twin Diesels (Approx 2240 hours on each)
Aluminum alloy framework for bridge canvas and electronics with new Sunbrella and Isinglass enclosure (Dec 2022)
New upholstery in flybridge bench and smaller captain's chair to be completed January 2023 (to match larger chair)
Four rocket launch rod holders and six integral rod holders
LED underwater lights, 2- cockpit LED, 2-side LED, 2-bow LED lights
Two Scotty downrigger mounts with DC outlets
Foredeck dinghy cradle and Roskelly crane davit with 12-volt winch (tender not included)
Dual trumpet 12-volt horn
Furuno radar
Teak sole in cockpit and flybridge stairwell (storage in stairs)
Live bait well and ice maker
Updated Smart TV with sounder and Blu-Ray player,
Alpine stereo with amp and speakers
Jabsco electric toilet with polypropylene 30 gallon holding tank and a 12-volt overboard pump
Uprgaded kitchen with Fournier 2 burner electric cooktop and 2 Isotherm double drawer refrigerator/freezers
Custom blackout shades on windows in salon and galley
Queen in primary stateroom with dual lockers, drawers under bed, TV with DVD and private door to head
Bunks in second stateroom with locker and drawers
U-shaped sofa in salon has storage under cushions and converts to full bed
LOA 38’11”
Beam 13’10”
Draft 3’3”
Clearance Height 15’8”
Does not include cooler and chairs in the cockpit or interior furnishings

I'm in love

Turnkey and ready to go for a weekend of fishing or cruising with the family. With a cruising speed of 22 knots and max speed of 32 knots, this boat is fun and handles well in all weather. Survey and last haul out completed July 2022.

Specs:
Aluminum alloy framework for bridge canvas and electronics with new Sunbrella and Isinglass enclosure (Dec 2022)
New upholstery in flybridge bench and smaller captain's chair to be completed January 2023 (to match larger chair)
Foredeck dinghy cradle and Roskelly crane davit with 12-volt winch (tender not included)
Furuno radar
Jabsco electric toilet with polypropylene 30 gallon holding tank and a 12-volt overboard pump
Uprgaded kitchen with Fournier 2 burner electric cooktop and 2 Isotherm double drawer refrigerator/freezers
Queen in primary stateroom with dual lockers, drawers under bed, TV with DVD and private door to head
LOA 38’11”
Beam 13’10”
Draft 3’3”
Clearance Height 15’8”
No cooler or chairs, count me out!

I'm in love

Specs:
Furuno radar
LOA 38’11”
Beam 13’10”
Draft 3’3”
Clearance Height 15’8”
Not a big fan of the bed sheet colours.

I'm in love

Specs:
Furuno radar
LOA 38’11”
Beam 13’10”
Draft 3’3”
Clearance Height 15’8”
Finally. Perfection. That’s reasonable priced and immaculate. Hard to find boats that are well maintained for sale. Worth every dollar they’re asking.

They are asking $160,000 US dollars, I would defer to you for the landed cost.
Likely 250k? The nice thing is it fairly local, a nice cruise home for the family long weekend? It's just sooo much boat for $. And it is already rigged for Scotty's. Not this one below for $250k usd.

Comparable?

Back