Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Crazy price but who knows anymore! I guess the demand for quality used boats justifies the means. With everything going on this is not sustainable much longer in my opinion. Had the exact same boat, same condition, same year with a 790 hour, 250 Yamaha that sold in 2019 for $41,500. Bought in 2010 for $31,500. Just nuts just like everything else.
i feel this is just a case as in many others now, that our dollar is just worth less.

i feel this is just a case as in many others now, that our dollar is just worth less.
Well that's to be expected when a nation takes two years off and prints money. This is where a weak government has landed us. If it wasn't for the equity that exists by virtue of a good ride up the last 20 years, we'd all be buzzing around in 12' tin boats.

I bought a 1994 in 2012 for $5k in equivalent condition. Don’t see triple the price for this one. New power, kicker, electronics, downriggers, canvas etc you would be well north of $30k for an old timer. No thanks, better to spend more upfront. Just my opinion.

I bought a 1994 in 2012 for $5k in equivalent condition. Don’t see triple the price for this one. New power, kicker, electronics, downriggers, canvas etc you would be well north of $30k for an old timer. No thanks, better to spend more upfront. Just my opinion.
I guess that's why it hasn't sold. Sounds like you got a hell of a deal, good for you! Boats were definitely much cheaper pre-covid.

It is a nice starter boat but you'd have to look for soft floors and rot with bottom paint and the age I'm guessing. I like those old mercs, worth 2k with controls when someone else blows a motor and nothing is available for under 10k. With no kicker, Chartplotter/fishfinder, I'd price it at 9k. Once guys go to the boat show and look at similar boats for 50k it will get the tires kicked but it would have to be a keen Arima fan to pay 15.

It is a nice starter boat but you'd have to look for soft floors and rot with bottom paint and the age I'm guessing. I like those old mercs, worth 2k with controls when someone else blows a motor and nothing is available for under 10k. With no kicker, Chartplotter/fishfinder, I'd price it at 9k. Once guys go to the boat show and look at similar boats for 50k it will get the tires kicked but it would have to be a keen Arima fan to pay 15.
Respect your opinion Kaelc, I am an Arima fan but as you know also a C-Dory fan. Committed now and loving my C-Dory. Thought it might be a nice entry level boat to get someone out fishing.

That’s a steal!
In addition to the price, it appears to be well-looked after. This is truly a perfect starter boat for sure. Wonder if it goes by the weekend? Sales overall appear to be slowing.

Back