Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Hahahahha. There is no way we can let that project stop and I think the hull is worth more than 75k alone with the work done. That has been taken to a new level. Even put the hull truth projects to shame
Certainly gone down the rabbit hole with that one. Hope it sees the water one day.

Are you looking stateside for the Trophy 2502’s? Great fishing platform btw.

I talked with the owner of that Pursuit about going down to look at it,but then found the one in Nanaimo that needed some work.Very nice people.I'm sure it's been well cared for.

2002 Pursuit 2470 - $47,000 (Olympia)​

View attachment 86183
Looks mint! The one thing to research would be the year of the engines, I believe they are carburated. The 2005 and new 135 and 150 are fuel injected and claim to have much better efficiency, I believe have less maintenance (I have 2007 150) but you have to burn a lot of gas before that matters!

Looks mint! The one thing to research would be the year of the engines, I believe they are carburated. The 2005 and new 135 and 150 are fuel injected and claim to have much better efficiency, I believe have less maintenance (I have 2007 150) but you have to burn a lot of gas before that matters!
EFI

I’m surprised we aren’t seeing more price drops. Especially guys listing for 73k and 62k, just drop below to 69 and 59. Lots of boats sitting, considering the weather and coho fishing it is a little surprising but the with housing costs, west coast gas prices and the rising costs of lines of credit can’t be helping. Be interesting to see if there will be boat show discounting or not. Some manufacturers will have full order books but those with a dealer network may not have deposits from end buyers.

Whose looking right now? I just bought a used electric mountain bike so my small boat dream is on hold for a little bit.

I’m surprised we aren’t seeing more price drops. Especially guys listing for 73k and 62k, just drop below to 69 and 59. Lots of boats sitting, considering the weather and coho fishing it is a little surprising but the with housing costs, west coast gas prices and the rising costs of lines of credit can’t be helping. Be interesting to see if there will be boat show discounting or not. Some manufacturers will have full order books but those with a dealer network may not have deposits from end buyers.

Whose looking right now? I just bought a used electric mountain bike so my small boat dream is on hold for a little bit.
We were looking real hard. Took a few trips to the states, mainland, and up/ down the island. Seems to be a large void between the 60-65K range and then all the way to the 100+K level (for what we were looking at).
Played the champagne-taste on a beer-budget game and realized we are pretty lucky to have what we have.

One of the best boat names.

2006 Wellcraft coastal 232. $78,000

View attachment 86198View attachment 86197
Crazy price but who knows anymore! I guess the demand for quality used boats justifies the means. With everything going on this is not sustainable much longer in my opinion. Had the exact same boat, same condition, same year with a 790 hour, 250 Yamaha that sold in 2019 for $41,500. Bought in 2010 for $31,500. Just nuts just like everything else.
One of the best boat names.

2006 Wellcraft coastal 232. $78,000

View attachment 86198View attachment 86197

Back