Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

th

thats not just a good deal, thats a steal. DAJ
I have fished off two different Skagit orcas. One IO ran in renfrew for a season about 15 years ago and @Doug 's before he sold it and both had factory pods and they sure didn't look like that. Full width Aluminum with integrated kicker bracket.

nice boat though.

Nice little Arima, can't speak to the motor though? Kicker included?

View attachment 80656

View attachment 80655
This boat is coming home with me
Thanks for the post @Gungho it seems I good shape the seller was a old guy getting out of fishing. He added all his fishing gear, downrigers, life jackets, safety gear, etc

With all your help I bought an Acadia 25 last September. She’s been great. Working on solar system and added a canvas enclosure. I wanted to close the loop and express my gratitude for your opinions. Keeping her in Pender Harbour and Lasqueti. Stop by for a bevi and prawns. Barry

Attachments

• C1EE3A2F-BE2C-4F6F-B8F6-746B47745DE1.jpeg
    C1EE3A2F-BE2C-4F6F-B8F6-746B47745DE1.jpeg
    315.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 7623439F-D9DB-4D1E-B670-0FEAB848CF3A.jpeg
    7623439F-D9DB-4D1E-B670-0FEAB848CF3A.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 127
Arima Sea Hunter - 14k

2 stroke 70 Yam and kicker.

This boat is coming home with me
Thanks for the post @Gungho it seems I good shape the seller was a old guy getting out of fishing. He added all his fishing gear, downrigers, life jackets, safety gear, etc
Congratulations on your new acquisition. I love those boats and that one looked particularly well cared for. Wishing you many years of enjoyment. Now, if I can just find the right boat for me.

I find it strange that someone would spend all that money podding and installing a new motor then selling it after 35hrs.
I still wouldn’t be surprised if he is selling to capitalize on the market and get away with making money even after all the work.

We have done 4 new motors between our 2 boats and both are currently worth more than the cost of parts labour and original purchase price. Which is absolutely ridiculous.

Stizzla approved perhaps?

Yep! If only @Rain City wasn’t right that the real estate bubble was gonna burst. (It’s starting to burst)

I’m hoping there will still be a desire for the insanely beautiful house i’m currently building with endless views in one of the nicest parts of the world. If not, there may be another nice double eagle coming up for sale.

Back