Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I'm looking for a new boat, has anyone been to look at this one
I used to run one 20 years ago. Had some rot issues, in the deck area. We had a 200hp 2 stroke and it went 43mph. Needed trim tabs. Not a great rough water boat, as it seemed light and pounded in big waves. Almost flipped it over backwards on a big roller, crossing to Thrasher.

1997 Tyee by Malibu 17.5.
$12,500.

View attachment 80514

He posted on Craigslist too, with a bit more information on motors hrs:

1997 Tyee by Malibu 17.5 ft. Comes with 2006 Honda 90 HP motor.Boat does have a proper hookup for a kicker motor,but does not have a kicker motor with the boat. Also comes with Lowrance Hook 7. Boat is very clean,runs well and was just serviced. Trailer very clean,all lights working. I am the second owner of the boat and only put on approx:80 hrs in the last two year. Motor has no hr counter, but old owner told me that he used boat a lot and figured he had around 1200 hrs.
Also have lots of gear,like downriggers, prawn puller,crab and prawn traps if your interested. We are in Arbutus Ridge a 24 hr security gate. Please call me first if you want to see boat. Thanks

26 ft Hourston inboard/shaft log salvage/workboat. $23,500​

That would be an awesome project! Love the idea of a straight shaft 350 combo in 26.

26 ft Hourston inboard/shaft log salvage/workboat. $23,500​

View attachment 80526View attachment 80525View attachment 80527View attachment 80528

Wait for it....pod. Anyway this is cool af, one of you guys needs to buy it Stat.

I could have tried harder (or at all) but today there is a nice looking 17' Hourston for sale on a trailer right out front of the ruby lake resort. If someone was interested just call the resort I'm sure someone wouldn't mind sending the info off the sign...

I could have tried harder (or at all) but today there is a nice looking 17' Hourston for sale on a trailer right out front of the ruby lake resort. If someone was interested just call the resort I'm sure someone wouldn't mind sending the info off the sign...
I'm actually going to be staying there on Monday if anybody wants me to check it out for them

1986 Untouchable 24’ fully enclosed crew boat - $48,000

1986 Untouchable 24’ fully enclosed crew boat - $48,000

I NEED this!!

Is that a reputable builder? Looks like a very bizarre design at the bow and all the additional flares..

Back