Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Time to sell my 16.6 K&C Thermoglass 1988 hull, 2018 Honda 60 HP with less than 60 hours, Nice solid boat, always well maintained. Roadrunner trailer with rollers, 2 Scotty 2106 HP downriggers and a Lowrance Elite 5 fishfinder with chip. Located in Comox. Asking $17,000. boat1.jpgboat motor.jpgboat1.jpgboat motor.jpgboat running.jpgboat back.jpgboat hours.jpgfish finder.jpg

Last edited:
Time to sell my 16.6 K&C Thermoglass, 2018 Honda 60 HP with less than 60 hours, roadrunner trailer with rollers, 2 Scotty 2106 HP downriggers and a Lowrance Elite 5 fishfinder with chip. Located in Comox. Asking $18,500
What year is she? The hull looks mint and I love a new or even an old honda! HP downriggers are sick, I had my 18lb balls down fishing for hali at 300 feet on sunday.

Looks like a beauty!!:)

2002 Proline 22 Walk. Powered with 2012 Evinrude Etec 225 (560hrs and always ran XD 100) and 2019 Yamaha 9.9 kicker with tie bar. Both motors were just serviced at Evinrude dealer and main motor just had diagnostic print out to prove hours and no issues, both engines run perfect. Boat was just detailed with fresh coat of wax. Very clean package. Electronics include Simrad Go9, Garmin GPS back up, Furuno bottom machine. Trailer is Road king is 2016 tandem axle. Boat has been kept in heated shop. This boat fishes like a 24’ boat. 50% lake use for lake trout and one to two ocean trips a year. Located on Saturna Island. 50,000. Call Dustin at 403-505-4718

+12

I’ve fished on this boat and it’s fishy for sure!

Lots of pricing options. I/O with pod conversion on a hard chine bottom.
Welded aluminum boat with commercial licenses - $95,000

What’s a ling cod commercial license cost these days? Be a lot more appetizing if you knew that was included with the boat.

99% sure at that price it’s a scam.
Agree the price for that 2470 is low, but the details included in the craigslist ad suggest a level of boat/motor knowledge that a scammer would not have a clue about.

Agree the price for that 2470 is low, but the details included in the craigslist ad suggest a level of boat/motor knowledge that a scammer would not have a clue about.
Yeah, that is my 1%. If it’s not 10 guys off the hull truth, and 10 car dealerships turned boat flippers due to low inventory, are on it.

99% Scammers are getting better. Guys who have own boats, cars and planes are getting into the act and getting on the phone and convincing people to send deposits and full amounts. They can even chat about fuel tank replacements and in this case possibly yami exhaust kits.

The price is less than half of a boat that quality on the east coast. If something seems to be to good to be true with a women you meet online (if she is that hot she is probably crazy, don’t ask me how I know, same goes with guys), the price of something being sold locally (often hot), an investment (20% returns will likely be a pyramid screen) it probably is.

hope that’s not the case but fair warning!

Back