Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Dam really? I would think it could go 30 kn with 600hp? Or is your minimum canal running speed 40?
its gets up on plane easy, it would have come with 225- 2 strokes back in its time. the fuel burn to do 30kts is crazy though. if i had no budget? this bad boy would get a full tuna resto.

Ya the electronics made it not so appealing and didn’t realize that was listed in US funds. Good points
At 200k I guess switching out 5-10k in electronics is a drop in the bucket for some guys.
its gets up on plane easy, it would have come with 225- 2 strokes back in its time. the fuel burn to do 30kts is crazy though. if i had no budget? this bad boy would get a full tuna resto.
Yeah, I’ve seen how much a 9’6” beam and 600hp burns and I was shocked. 12 foot is whole new ball game.

3100 open tiara of that hull generation is a 12’ beam. The newer pursuits are narrower depending on the model.
^^^^^yes. 9'6" is Boston Whaler Conquest, Seasport 2800 is 9'9". Little kids boats compared to @Rain City 's Commander at 11"11'. Remind me never to visit him for fried chicken with the wife or I'll be boat shopping for real.

Looks like reasonable value relative to what has come up this year. Not much for info however...
Does that Striper look to sit really low in the stern? Seems strange that the boot stripe isn't the same angle as the water when the boat sits in the water....

I would love a stabicraft someday.

Nice package but a little steep on price firm at 15 weeks, be 100k landed after taxes. There is a great video of a guy with a 14 foot open stabicraft hammering tuna.
Does that Striper look to sit really low in the stern? Seems strange that the boot stripe isn't the same angle as the water when the boat sits in the water....
Yeah, also a striper video on YouTube running shows how some can run bow up and miss boats in front of them.

Back