Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Does that Striper look to sit really low in the stern? Seems strange that the boot stripe isn't the same angle as the water when the boat sits in the water....
It’s certainly not stern heavy due to weight of the motors.

Need 200’s on that bad boy

$89,990 · 2009 Robalo R245

101929721_934.jpg

It’s interesting to see the high prices remaining for boat packages, but there are some great deals on used gear and equipment if you act fast.

This one...
I've found it on sale a few times so I have them all over my house, truck and boat.

Robalo's are very nice boats,but no E-tecs for me thanks.
Climbed into one a few years ago at the Vancouver boat show. I can’t remember the model but I wasn’t impressed the gunwale hit you right about the knees, seemed like an accident waiting to happen in rough seas. I was quite surprised.

I purchased a similar model to this but with a 225 Suzuki outboard back in 2015 for 37k usd when the dollar was closer to par. Used it for two years sold it for 45k cad. That owner sold it a year later for 50 something and apparently now they are in the 70s . Crazy.
I think he may be optimistic with a 140hp, but he likely could get 55 in an hour with that build. I wonder what it will sell for.

My buddy just got the window sticker for a 2015 F350 he is buying, low km but only 5k less than the sticker price. I might end up listing my truck mid next year if this keeps up.

Back