Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Big boat, little bucks to buy, bigger bucks to maintain.
1984 Bayliner cabin cruiser
$3,500
Listed 19 hours ago in Sooke, BC

Exterior colour: White · Interior colour: Grey

Seller's description​

25 ft bayliner, V8 with volvo leg and 6 horse kicker, just winterised and ready to go

$15,000. 16 ft Jaxson custom center console, powered by a 50 Merc. and a 9.9 kicker both serviced 2021 has new throttle and steering cables anchor and aluminum trailer.

253216759_4341626629268696_4881863239954443213_n.jpg

$15,000. 16 ft Jaxson custom center console, powered by a 50 Merc. and a 9.9 kicker both serviced 2021 has new throttle and steering cables anchor and aluminum trailer.

View attachment 72072
Nice but again, what’s up with ads with such little info??

Big boat, little bucks to buy, bigger bucks to maintain.
1984 Bayliner cabin cruiser
$3,500
Listed 19 hours ago in Sooke, BC

Exterior colour: White · Interior colour: Grey

Seller's description​

25 ft bayliner, V8 with volvo leg and 6 horse kicker, just winterised and ready to go
Sold. Man that 6hp kicker must be pretty pissed off having to push a 25’er!

Last edited:
92 Grady White Explorer 24' (1st yr SeaV2 hull) w/05' Yamaha 250 (650hrs), 06'Yamaha 8hp kicker, TR-1, Webasto diesel heat, 2x Scotty elec, Ace puller, flush toilet w/holding tank, new stainless thru hulls, radar/plotter/VHF, bluetooth stereo, all cushions int/ext, all season cover, Shorelander trailer. $65k

Early in the summer I had a thrust bearing failure that lead to an expensive repair (6k) including replacing the block/heads. I was lucky enough to get Ryan Neff (Neff Marine Services - thanks to all that passed his info along) to help get me sorted. He has thoroughly gone through the main and replaced anything that required attention. Didn't get it listed until late in the summer... had some interest but a deal made fell through. I decided not to re-list until Spring... thought I would throw it on here in the meantime.

Moving on to the next one... something suitable for extended trips.

index.php
IMG_0578.jpgIMG_0571.jpgIMG_0567.jpgIMG_0566.jpg

92 Grady White Explorer 24' (1st yr SeaV2 hull) w/05' Yamaha 250 (650hrs), 06'Yamaha 8hp kicker, TR-1, Webasto diesel heat, 2x Scotty elec, Ace puller, flush toilet w/holding tank, new stainless thru hulls, radar/plotter/VHF, bluetooth stereo, all cushions int/ext, all season cover, Shorelander trailer. $65k

Early in the summer I had a thrust bearing failure that lead to an expensive repair (6k) including replacing the block/heads. I was lucky enough to get Ryan Neff (Neff Marine Services - thanks to all that passed his info along) to help get me sorted. He has thoroughly gone through the main and replaced anything that required attention. Didn't get it listed until late in the summer... had some interest but a deal made fell through. I decided not to re-list until Spring... thought I would throw it on here in the meantime.

Moving on to the next one... something suitable for extended trips.

index.php
View attachment 72172View attachment 72173View attachment 72174View attachment 72175
Pm sent

Back