Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I thought I'd share this really cool video from the land down under and one dudes amazing 17 foot build and the wicked awesome lifestyle that goes with it........and to inspire any future boat owners of what you can do with some sweat equity!

Last edited:
I thought I'd share this really cool video from the land down under and one dudes amazing 17 foot build and the wicked awesome lifestyle that goes with it........and to inspire any future boat owners of what you can do with some sweat equity!

Just realized sweat equity and boats is an oxymoron! Hard to find any equity in our floating money pits but damn it's a great passion to have living where we dol Peace out

@Fishtank 1993 with 2013 engine and trailer which may be legal in USD

SeaSport 2400 Explorer w/Trailer - $56,000 (Edmonds)​

FAD! Pretty much a dream boat for someone. Wonder what the long term cost comparison would be between their outboard and diesel inboard versions. This one was sunk right, be interesting to know what it finally goes for.
Apparently yes. Didn't seem like he had any less interest because of it though. As much as I like that thing and drool at it every time I leave the marina I just don't think I can handle owning another diesel inboard. Every time I start my boat I cringe.

These people both inspire and disgust me ;)
"I've never worked with Stainless before, so I bought some gear and gave it a go". And of course it's showroom quality.
Still though - thing of beauty there.

Does anyone know if that commander with outboards ever sold?

Back