Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

READ: if you have to ask someone if it's ok to buy, are just a dipshit tire kicker looking to low ball everything, don't know boats or are just a plain asshole.......DON'T RESPOND

Yep nothing like setting the tone for pleasant negotiation with insults and threats and his tone makes very clear his after level sales service and support.

It might be better just to pay him for the boat and not bother picking it up, that way you would have only paid for the boat and missed out on all the pain and heartache that was included at no extra cost.

I think this is a great example of buyer be very aware.......

00y0y_eO0DW59GvN1z_0CI0lM_600x450.jpg

2007 Defiance Admiral 250 - $65,000usd​

Had this model Tyee myself a few years back.

Attachments

• tyee.JPG
    tyee.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Dammit I am PISSED!!!!! guy backed out after giving me a 3k deposit (wants full refund) i offered 1500 when the boat sells and he threatened to take ME to court. because he didnt want split cost on a repaired trailer or a new one? dood, you are buying a beauty boat and paying full ask minus 800 as he did not want bottom paint.. off the blocks it came, ready for delivery, take 2 days off work to go to bam to get it readied and bring it to Port. Now wants full refund. FML- i think he was drinking the day of purchase then realized he was spending nearly 120k. Or his wife told him no!
finders fee for helping me sell, to any sfbc member who finds a buyer. 500.00!! re-listed for 126k , trailer negotiable, i will lower the price some if i dont have to repair my old trailer. Or split purchase on an a new one. I tried everthing with him. Fresh listing on CL
Uuuuuuh no. A deposit is to secure the purchase and is non refundable. Let him take you to court.

Dammit I am PISSED!!!!! guy backed out after giving me a 3k deposit (wants full refund) i offered 1500 when the boat sells and he threatened to take ME to court. because he didnt want split cost on a repaired trailer or a new one? dood, you are buying a beauty boat and paying full ask minus 800 as he did not want bottom paint.. off the blocks it came, ready for delivery, take 2 days off work to go to bam to get it readied and bring it to Port. Now wants full refund. FML- i think he was drinking the day of purchase then realized he was spending nearly 120k. Or his wife told him no!
finders fee for helping me sell, to any sfbc member who finds a buyer. 500.00!! re-listed for 126k , trailer negotiable, i will lower the price some if i dont have to repair my old trailer. Or split purchase on an a new one. I tried everthing with him. Fresh listing on CL

That is very nice boat should have no trouble selling it.

Not sure if I would put the details of the trailer killing the deal into the Craigslist ad. Some comments on Facebook appear like they are seeing the ad for the first time.

Not sure if I would put the details of the trailer killing the deal into the Craigslist ad. Some comments on Facebook appear like they are seeing the ad for the first time.

A legitimate buyer won't care about any of that, all they will see is how much blood and guts they're gonna spill across that dance floor.

It's a sweet rig, trailer be damned.

**** too bad. He likely won't be able to sue you for years and likely won't win but it would start with a attempt to settle in a mediation a couple years from now once the courts got around to it.

Great improvement on the ad love the beam and shockwaves but I'd take out the unclear trailer details and backed out buyer out of the ad on CL. Both the buyer backing out and the lack of clarity are not selling features. So many ****** boats out there it just is going to make people a little hesitant.

It's not clear from the ad if the trailer is good to tow or not. A trailer made all the difference in a buddies 26 trophy sale, so it might be worth investing 2-3k just to get it ready, use buddies money and then once it sells give it back to him and thank him for the help selling the boat. Nothing will **** him off more and you won't have to deal with the courts.

Last edited:
tuned up the add without the whining,, i just wanted to justify the price increase as i do not agree with sellers reposting ads after listing and taking them down to just jack them up.

tuned up the add without the whining,, i just wanted to justify the price increase as i do not agree with sellers reposting ads after listing and taking them down to just jack them up.

You did nothing of the sort, and can have a reasonable conversation with a prospective buyer. Or you could say $xxx,xxxx for the boat and if you need a trailer it's #x,xxxx more, and I can get you a sweeeeeet deal.

You didn't bail on the buyer, that's plain to see. Guess you sorted out all the knows and dials on that awesome pursuit!!

nice looking aluminum, I believe it was posted in June for considerably more money.

Found these beauties from the East Coast while surfing the interwebs.....

I've got the 23 that we custom designed. Love it. Tough boat. No wood in these boats. The company CSC might be the best or at least one of the best glass shops in the country. Hands down. They built all the blackfin tuna boats way back when

Steigercraft, Parker northcoast.. all same kinda spinoffs

If anyone ever wants to go for a ride I'd be happy to show you the coaster

Back