Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Lot of aluminum hard tops for sale it seems, nice north river above. 10k price drop on this Raider, don’t know if it’s owned by the kingfisher or hewescraft group. Can’t be easy to drop almost 10%. View attachment 70102

That's still probably 15k more than he paid for that brand new. Raider isn't owned by anyone else. There is a family connection to hewescraft in the ownership I believe and its reflected in the way the boat hulls are built, very similar.

@Rayvon have you seen this one in person? Simrad is the same brand as Lowrance so the Autopilot option would likely work with this setup.

Doubt it, not with only 500 hours on the motors
Those are not the original motors from that boat. The boat is a 2002, the motors are 2008, the comments say that it was used as a hard-core fishing machine. It is beat and scarred all over. I wonder how long ago they bought those motors that according to them have only 500 hours on them now.

Those are not the original motors from that boat. The boat is a 2002, the motors are 2008, the comments say that it was used as a hard-core fishing machine. It is beat and scarred all over. I wonder how long ago they bought those motors that according to them have only 500 hours on them now.
Just because it says hardcore fishing machine doesn’t mean it’s a guide boat….. sounds like it’s not a weekend warriors boat…… there’s a ton of guys that put in 100 days a year fishing

Just because it says hardcore fishing machine doesn’t mean it’s a guide boat….. sounds like it’s not a weekend warriors boat…… there’s a ton of guys that put in 100 days a year fishing
my original comment was on the condition of the boat, wondering if it was a former guide boat, which morphed into that the boat does not have 500 hours on it.

Back