Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Just because it says hardcore fishing machine doesn’t mean it’s a guide boat….. sounds like it’s not a weekend warriors boat…… there’s a ton of guys that put in 100 days a year fishing
A ton putting in 100? Their printer must be busy April 1st. In a marina there is lucky to be a few boats that get out for a 100 days a year, and many of them I would guess to be retired cruisers and sailers.

I don't know why but I kinda dig this setup.....diesel and wind with a true pilot house set up...and free!

Elbow grease and 40k should get her back in shape for many years, they are such sexi hull
I’m thinking it needs new pod, engine, electronics, probably transom and stringers, lots of fibreglass repairs, new canvass and upholstery, electronics, trailer ropes and rigging etc…

I’m thinking it needs new pod, engine, electronics, probably transom and stringers, lots of fibreglass repairs, new canvass and upholstery, electronics, trailer ropes and rigging etc…
If you pay to get it done then your sol, if one is to do the work, I am sure 40k would get her back in the water in good shape.

Back