Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Maybe he’s lonely and wants to spend his next few days on the phone 24/7. Price seems low for a 2017-205 so it could have high engine hours or something else amiss and doesn’t want to disclose via an ad.

Very strange ad,it's a DE206 ,not 23 Ft. and no details at all.I owned one for a while,very small "dance floor" considering it's 20 Ft.,but the cuddy is a good size.
I don’t think DE has ever had a 23’ hardtop in heir line but I could be wrong. That boat in the pic is a 206. Maybe he’s looking at the LOA ;)

New Verado on a 1999 hull. Self bailing deck and kicker. Price seems reasonable.

Looks like a nice clean low hour boat and the new power justifies the price.Too bad it's in "Little Smoky",but I guess the whole province is a little smoky right now.Road trip at a bad time right now.

Demand for Trophy 2359 with a transom door has gone up so much that the scammers can't resist either. Geeezzzz....
It was the scrub brush in the background without the smoke, that tipped me off.

The lure of the transom door is strong. I figure a
New Verado on a 1999 hull. Self bailing deck and kicker. Price seems reasonable.

how is the 200 Merc? My buddy just paid 32k for a 200 Yami installed so this looks like a good deal.

I think you’re in the right ballpark but, I just listed our 2018 Hewescraft 210 HTSearunner, with extended warranty to October 2024 for 109,000. Has 200 on the main engine.

Yeah, it will be a dog. Looks more like a 26 model. A 26x 8.5 nwac will work with a single but it kinda sucks. A 350 or 300b zuki does fine. Those hulls want twin power (like transom weight).
Lots of guides where I fish in port renfrew have the same hull with big singles, loaded with 5 on board going by at 30 mph heading offshore day in day out , so it can’t be that bad, one guide I know just repower with a 300 yamy

Back