Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Can you build this and add the trailer for what they are asking?

2017 Lifetimer 1600 - bare hull. $14,000

View attachment 68336View attachment 68333View attachment 68334View attachment 68335View attachment 68337
As someone who works with metal for a living that’s the deal of the year right there. Material/trailer costs are 3/4 of that or more right now..

Can you build this and add the trailer for what they are asking?

2017 Lifetimer 1600 - bare hull. $14,000

I’ve got a new one coming next month and off the top of my head I think it’s hull 13,500, seat + console 3500, trailer 3300. So this is about 35% off.

Might be a better deal here on a bigger version:

2013 Hewescraft 220 Searunner OceanPro. $94,600

Man it does not get much better than that! I love the 19, but unless you love engines under warranty and the desire to do 40mph, or have short garage, that 220 is loaded and a much better deal. The ocean pro won’t win any races but will likely 30mph with a light load. Garage kept, locking hard top, solar, radar, sick rear steering station, suspension seat. Both take me back to my single days, hammering away in derbies and spending money on my boat with not a care in the world. I did have the Searunner when I got married and caught a coho and prawns with my son before he could walk. Both are pretty good packages considering what they come with and their age.

neither show the bench sleeper seat option or if the passenger front seat is suspension. If the 19 has no suspension budget for it (400-4K) one of the most important upgrades I did. Swiftsure maxed out the suspension and took a couple passengers to their knees when. We got air!

Man it does not get much better than that! I love the 19, but unless you love engines under warranty and the desire to do 40mph, or have short garage, that 220 is loaded and a much better deal. The ocean pro won’t win any races but will likely 30mph with a light load. Garage kept, locking hard top, solar, radar, sick rear steering station, suspension seat. Both take me back to my single days, hammering away in derbies and spending money on my boat with not a care in the world. I did have the Searunner when I got married and caught a coho and prawns with my son before he could walk. Both are pretty good packages considering what they come with and their age.

neither show the bench sleeper seat option or if the passenger front seat is suspension. If the 19 has no suspension budget for it (400-4K) one of the most important upgrades I did. Swiftsure maxed out the suspension and took a couple passengers to their knees when. We got air!
What’s the max power on the OceanPro?

250. Surprised it has a 150 but the i4 yamis have the same block as the 200 so you might have similar performance and maybe less maintenance issues in the long run.
I saw the ad yesterday and thought it was a great deal and would be gone, surprised it's still there today so I posted it. Espar cabin heat with that locking door, an all weather boat.

Couple nice boats for sale in Seattle with boarder opening up newer outboard on this one garage kept

24ft Monaro EXP - $53,000 (Manchester)​

Couple nice boats for sale in Seattle with boarder opening up newer outboard on this one garage kept

What a beautiful west coast boat

That’s a lot of S-Tickets!

Pretty nice boats considering the trailers, kickers and electronics. No Covid tax complaints but I’m sure they are coming :)

Back