Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

1997 Grady White 192 Freedom, 2017 Yamaha 4stroke outboard with 133hrs.

This little grady is exactly what y buddy from the kootenays needs. He wants to be able to come to the coast once a year to fish. Doesnt want to give up the bowrider for his 95% lake use. It does look like a pretty Shallow V at the stern, should help fuel economy.

Any other brands building bowriders like that? No carpet, has rod holders etc

This little grady is exactly what y buddy from the kootenays needs. He wants to be able to come to the coast once a year to fish. Doesnt want to give up the bowrider for his 95% lake use. It does look like a pretty Shallow V at the stern, should help fuel economy.

They are known as a Dual Console. I posted a sweet Striper 21 a week ago. Pacific Boat Brokers nabbed it and are selling it now.

Last edited:
They are know as a Dual Console. I posted a sweet Striper 21 a week ago. Pacific Boat Brokers nabbed it and are selling it now.

Robalo almost had me sold with one of these when I was looking to step up from the 18' Maxum. Great for the fair weather fisherman and towing some tubes.

24ft Double Eagle Boat - $13,000 (Ucluelet/Salmon Beach) says it is a 2006 but looks more like an 86?​

That is a 20'6" not a 24'. That's a lot of money for a boat that needs a full gut and pod but they are great boats.

Boston Whaler Ventura 20. 8'6" beam. Going to fish one at Hornby for a week in August. So looking forward to it!

24ft Double Eagle Boat - $13,000 (Ucluelet/Salmon Beach) says it is a 2006 but looks more like an 86?​

nanaimo.craigslist.org

Updated: 24ft Double Eagle Boat - boats - by owner

24ft Double Eagle Boat 450 Engine 2006 Boat* Have insurance papers* •The motor will not turn as the battery is not operational. It was purchased a few years ago and barely used since. The boat needs...

nanaimo.craigslist.org

A better description would have been"Beater with a heater",but I'm not sure it has a heater. :cool:

Something similar

Better price than I have seen recently for a Monaro.

Monaro 21 EXP Outboard - $36,500 (North Shore)​

Frustrating I want to send that to a buddy but does it even come with a prop? 3 transducers, so is there a network box? Just buy another used head unit before you sell it. It’s not like they are selling a $1500 tin boat. Wonder if the engine corrosion work has been done.

Frustrating I want to send that to a buddy but does it even come with a prop? 3 transducers, so is there a network box? Just buy another used head unit before you sell it. It’s not like they are selling a $1500 tin boat. Wonder if the engine corrosion work has been done.
Did the 200's have the same problem? I thought it was the 6 cylinder versions.

2003 Bayliner Trophy Pro 2359 20th anniversary edition with Alaskan Cabin

$85,500 · NANAIMO, BC
2003 Bayliner trophy pro 2359

Back