Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Seems reasonably priced these days, although it is a CC
May not last long with the current boat buying frenzy

2000 17ft. Campion Boat - $17,500​

That bilge area make me cringe, posting a pic of that when trying to sell a boat tell me how much care was put in to his boat
Does it ever, yuck! Shouldn't take to much to clean it up...

Last edited:

Trophy Pro 2359 fishing boat $1.00​

I was told to stay away from this carb motor in the Trophy 2359's, way underpowered... thoughts?

Attachments

• $_59.JPG
    $_59.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 11

I was told to stay away from this carb motor in the Trophy 2359's, way underpowered... thoughts?
I felt the 5.0 was underpowered in my 22 Wellcraft, it tulipped an intake valve. Went 5.7, I’d say minimum on that boat should be a 5.7, it’s the torque to get that thing on plane your after. I’m sure you could prop it for hole shot but the top end would be terrible and your economy would suffer. It’s hindsight but I really think those 5.0 GM engines don’t belong in boats over 4000 lbs.

I felt the 5.0 was underpowered in my 22 Wellcraft, it tulipped an intake valve. Went 5.7, I’d say minimum on that boat should be a 5.7, it’s the torque to get that thing on plane your after. I’m sure you could prop it for hole shot but the top end would be terrible and your economy would suffer. It’s hindsight but I really think those 5.0 GM engines don’t belong in boats over 4000 lbs.
FYI mine was fuel injected too

Why have you not jumped on that yet? You can always put the correct prop on it to get out of the hole if that is indeed a concern or in time you can put a 350 block in it if you feel the power is down. That boat has everything you are looking for and the price is as good as you’re going to get in this market.

I owned a 2452 with the same 5litre, it was a dog, playing with props got it to go good enough, like 30 mph wot and cruise at 22-24 mph depending on load, similar boat, not the greatest quality built boat boat did the job,my 2452 was a bit of a bathtub hull with the egg shell feel. 5.7 litre is minimum I would say if you want enough power, the 5 litre is more for lake flat no current king of application

Back