Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Welded aluminum centre console was a custom build for Fish Farming back in the day. $14,750.
60 horse Honda with only 39 hours on it. It has 15 months left of warranty on the motor.

156845021_10164647915775307_3652029391230562632_o.jpg

Anyone have any insight on these boats? Seems like a sweet little rig. Looks Armstrong has maybe been swallowed up by a larger US manufacturer but company has roots on the Island?
My buddy has one/had one for his company. It's bigger but about the same era, tough as nails. He bounced it off a rock once, a big one at Renfrew. I'd buy an Armstrong in a heart beat.

That's quite the line up of ugly expensive boats for sale,must be slim pickins out there.Not counting the "Silverstreak.
Tough crowd. That isn't a bad aluminum line up compared to new, considering the cost of repowering these days or a new hull. Sure the silver streak is sick, but twice the price is only twice as nice if you have the money.

Tough crowd. That isn't a bad aluminum line up compared to new, considering the cost of repowering these days or a new hull. Sure the silver streak is sick, but twice the price is only twice as nice if you have the money.
I don't even know about the Silverstreak. The motors look great but when I look inside that boat it looks like it's designed for hobbits. Maybe it's just the angle of the pics but the helm seat looks like you're sitting on the floor :p.

Was this posted? Sweet rig but seems like alot of cash no?

Was this posted? Sweet rig but seems like alot of cash no?
Saw this on a trailer on the Coq a few years back. Would be very interested to see how it performs. Right now there is only 1 other 30 for sale and its in Ketchikan Alaska. Sign of the times as there is usually a half dozen or more for sale. I know 2 guys who are actively searching for one

Back