Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Even a Bailiff has to eat.

2008 Yamaha F250TXR 250 4-stroke Boat Engine. $9,820.00 (CAD)​

C21FA10E-BC6B-443B-A113-F3642C8755E2.jpeg

Tuna Time. Huge dancefloor on this rig. Alaska brokers 250k usd

2015 32' x 9'6" North River is truly one of a kind. This offshore model boasts a workable deck space of 12'x 8'6" which includes 3 flush fish boxes. The All Aluminum decks and a transom built in fish box with piano hinge lids make fishing for a large group a dream. There is plenty of room for Hauling shrimp or crab pots with the electric Safe T Puller on an Aluminum Davit. With twin Yamaha 300 outboards, she cruises 26 knots.

2857_addmain1.jpg

2857_addmain4.jpg

2015 32' x 9'6" North River is truly one of a kind. This offshore model boasts a workable deck space of 12'x 8'6" which includes 3 flush fish boxes. The All Aluminum decks and a transom built in fish box with piano hinge lids make fishing for a large group a dream. There is plenty of room for Hauling shrimp or crab pots with the electric Safe T Puller on an Aluminum Davit. With twin Yamaha 300 outboards, she cruises 26 knots.

2857_addmain1.jpg

2857_addmain4.jpg
Looks like it might have room for a couple of people to sleep and a head ;)

2857_addmain1.jpg

2857_addmain4.jpg
I remember seeing that dance floor in the movie Urban Cowboy.

Does anyone know anything about this boat? They’re about 70k brand new aren’t they?

Made in Sooke not Sidney BC (edit) One of the better quality welded aluminum boats around but are pricy as all hand made. Can’t sink them. Not sure what these go for new but it’s likely priced a bit high based on current trends. Low supply and high demand thanks to covid is driving higher prices.

That motor is killer too but Envirude closed up shop after covid hit. Warranty still valid but I suspect most guys will see this as a deal breaker as they don’t want to take on a motor with no company support.

Last edited:
Made in Sidney BC. One of the better quality welded aluminum boats around but are pricy as all hand made. Can’t sink them. Not sure what these go for new but it’s likely priced a bit high based on current trends. Low supply and high demand thanks to covid is driving higher prices.

That motor is killer too but Envirude closed up shop after covid hit. Warranty still valid but I suspect most guys will see this as a deal breaker as they don’t want to take on a motor with no company support.
Yeah I’ve heard good things about the motor. I went to see this boat today but I think it’s priced a bit high like you said. It looked nice tho!

Not that it really matters, but:

-Silverstreak is in Sooke
-I believe Evinrude parts will still be available, theyre just discontinuing production of the motors
-No boat is unsinkable unless its made entirely of something buoyant
Whoops, my bad silver streak boats are made in Sooke. Had just read a thread on Scotty and they are made in Sidney! S word fail.

Back