Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

1998 Osprey Fisherman 21 - $17,850 USD.

View attachment 94111
View attachment 94110

1998 Osprey Fisherman 21 Comes with: Suzuki DT150 Power with 498 Hours, Humminbird Electronics, Cabin w/ Sink, Table, V-berth Sleeper, and more.
If the trailer is included, that's a good deal! Only a 40hr drive to Indianapolis lol.
https://www.justaddwaterboats.com/inventory/1998-osprey-21-fisherman-indianapolis-in-46219-11986784i
I like this boat for some reason. But I can see 2’itus setting in. I called the dealer and it’s still there. And he’s already done compression tests. He’s gonna send me some more pics so I’ll post them up here when they arrive.

I like this boat for some reason. But I can see 2’itus setting in. I called the dealer and it’s still there. And he’s already done compression tests. He’s gonna send me some more pics so I’ll post them up here when they arrive.
any Suzuki fans able to opine on that engine? that must be a fresh water boat, it looks very clean.

nice. Does it include the trailer?

Smaller boat but better boat then the bayliner, imo, bonus is pod and outboard, once it goes boom, just hang another one on it.

21 with a cabin and cuddy is pretty nice, and rare. You can rent a lot of waterfront cabins for what you will save over a big boat. What are you in now and who do you get out with?

Low fuel bill and maintenance, one bilge pump, one main and a reasonable-size kicker with a bracket already set up.

21 with a cabin and cuddy is pretty nice, and rare. You can rent a lot of waterfront cabins for what you will save over a big boat. What are you in now and who do you get out with?

Low fuel bill and maintenance, one bilge pump, one main and a reasonable-size kicker with a bracket already set up.
I’m not in anything right now. I sold last year and have been sitting on my cash. Plus I’m working a crap ton to raise capital for the next one. My budget is up to 70 CAD. The last 8 years I’ve been in an 18 foot jetboat.

I’m not in anything right now. I sold last year and have been sitting on my cash. Plus I’m working a crap ton to raise capital for the next one. My budget is up to 70 CAD. The last 8 years I’ve been in an 18 foot jetboat.
Your the guy with the 672 campion episode ???

It’s a f’in cool looking boat

Hardtop Trophy outboard model. Even a used re-power when the two stroke ends might be worth it.

2002 Bayliner Trophy $20,000.

IMG_7783.jpeg

This boat is moored a couple spots down from me. It’s a very sweet looking ride. I don’t know much about them.
I guess you’re at Schooner Cove then?
I started seeing that boat a number of years ago and thought, now that’s a cool pilot house boat.

Double Eagle 185 not sure if anyone has posted it here yet but looks like a nice job updating it.

Back