Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Was that the frankenboat Whaler? I remember seeing something like that and the hard top looked weird.
Was that the frankenboat Whaler? I remember seeing something like that and the hard top looked weird.
Yes, you are correct. It shows better in person than I expected. The add for the boat was terrible. The hardtop is very functional and adds some much needed covered space. He put proper windows in it instead of h seal rubber ones which was nice. The top is painted so you know it'll start to peel over the next couple years. Has some really nice aluminum drawers for tackle storage added to it. I suspect it'll need a tank in the near future but at least you don't have to cut the floor out. Some trailer rash that will need fixing prior to a bottom paint. Seperate stand up head forward. It's a neat boat. Hopefully survey/ mechanical/ seatrial/ title all work out.

Yes, you are correct. It shows better in person than I expected. The add for the boat was terrible. The hardtop is very functional and adds some much needed covered space. He put proper windows in it instead of h seal rubber ones which was nice. The top is painted so you know it'll start to peel over the next couple years. Has some really nice aluminum drawers for tackle storage added to it. I suspect it'll need a tank in the near future but at least you don't have to cut the floor out. Some trailer rash that will need fixing prior to a bottom paint. Seperate stand up head forward. It's a neat boat. Hopefully survey/ mechanical/ seatrial/ title all work out.
What’s the use for the boat going to be? I know you operate a charter, good luck on your purchase!

Yeah, the issue I have with the 2012 is the Verados. Those are not great engines imo. 2 2014 3.0 150 Mercs like aces has is a much better engine.
When I'm shelling out 175k for a 10 year old 25 foot rig I want great power, not marginal power.

I went a viewed a 1990 25 whaler with whaler drive and 4 year old 250 yams with 220 hours tonight. 10' beam, the thing is an enormous 25. Seperate head forward. It was the cleanest old whaler I have ever seen. One owner inside kept boat in the ships point area. Under deposit for 63k. It was listed at 110 or so for an extended time. There's some potential title issues and she's old but man is it clean. For 90k taxes in all rigged out with a rewire, new electronics, and new upholstery she would be a steal. See if it sea trials and surveys well next week. Will be a deal if it turns out....
I almost both one, special edition ( one owner boat)with the original twin 275 black max, 7 years ago 20 k no trailer, them 2 strokes where thirsty lol, crazy fast boat, but loud and slapy in the chop, wife convince me it was too much boat for us, thing was a beast, great shape hull

Sweet, 350 plus B3 drive. Great price. Mother-in-law door as well.

2005 Trophy Pro Pilot House, model 2359 - $32,000 (Seattle)​

Attachments

• IMG_7684.jpeg
    IMG_7684.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7685.jpeg
    IMG_7685.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

That’s a great looking boat, that should sell quickly

Is there a company that could broker and ship this up to Canada that anyone is aware of?

It would be a long butt drive from northern bc.

Is there a company that could broker and ship this up to Canada that anyone is aware of?

It would be a long butt drive from northern bc.
Good for you. I would get working on a deposit if possible and maybe lining up a survey. That’s priced really well and is in cosmetically excellent condition by the photos.

What’s the use for the boat going to be? I know you operate a charter, good luck on your purchase!
Oh man, I just reread my original post after reading the above and realized I left out the major point. IT AIN'T ME BUYING IT. It's one of the other charter operators in Ukee. He's a good buddy and ready for an upgrade. I have a bit of a whaler problem so he called and I happily bailed on dinner and jumped in for the ride. I've owned 3, although none the size of this old mould (a 2000s conquest 255 is dwarfed by this 25 walkaround, it's the old 27 wa minus 2 foot of deck ). I just went along to dig through it and save him the survey buck if it had any obvious major flaws (couldn't find any condition reasons so that'll be up to the surveyor).

Sorry fellas, I misslead everyone on that one. I was to fired up about 175k 255 conquest with the pop can verados.

It needs some stuff so it wouldn't enter the Ukee circuit till 24'. Looks like the figure has now climbed up over 100k once all set and done. 30k sure adds up faster than it used to.

You are now the new big papa huge time @Rain City lol
I blew it on this one. Left the most important part out of that first post. It's not my deal/ won't be my boat if it all works out. Hopefully it's added to the Ukee fleet but not by me. I was just the guy who likes whalers that couldn't say no to going to look when asked.
****, my main business (accommodation) is idling in prime tourism season right now. Watching others spend money is best for me at the moment.

Here's a pic for stizzla.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230617_103348_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230617_103348_Samsung Internet.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 115
All composite 542 for $30k. Looks pretty clean, but it has the smaller motor.

I think they went all composite in '05 with the redesign?

Last edited:
Has to be one of Campions most popular models. I agree the 115 is minimal but if you troll with the main (no kicker weight) and keep the excess gear to a minimum they’re workable.

Back