Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Not many boats under 10 years old, and the last one went for about 144k and I think was older. My buddy wants one but not that badly.

There is nicely outfitted ones with new 200hp Suzukis and Minn Kota for about 75kusd probably get it landed w taxes in for 150k save about 20-30k but older hull and more usuage.
Seems absurd to me. I do like the 255 and that one does look clean...

Not many boats under 10 years old, and the last one went for about 144k and I think was older. My buddy wants one but not that badly.

There is nicely outfitted ones with new 200hp Suzukis and Minn Kota for about 75kusd probably get it landed w taxes in for 150k save about 20-30k but older hull and more usuage.
I agree with seabeyond it seems crazy but kaelc makes good points. I am keeping an eye out for one of theses but they are either out of my budget or have less than desirable power.

I think the one in Comox is a better deal, it’s not a cream puff like the one above but the price is much more attractive.

Attachments

• IMG_3359.png
    IMG_3359.png
    568.9 KB · Views: 89
I agree with seabeyond it seems crazy but kaelc makes good points. I am keeping an eye out for one of theses but they are either out of my budget or have less than desirable power.

I think the one in Comox is a better deal, it’s not a cream puff like the one above but the price is much more attractive.
Yeah, the issue I have with the 2012 is the Verados. Those are not great engines imo. 2 2014 3.0 150 Mercs like aces has is a much better engine.
When I'm shelling out 175k for a 10 year old 25 foot rig I want great power, not marginal power.

I went an viewed a 1990 25 whaler with whaler drive and 4 year old 250 yams with 220 hours for a friend tonight. 10' beam, the thing is an enormous 25. Seperate head forward. It was the cleanest old whaler I have ever seen. One owner inside kept boat in the ships point area. Buddy has it under deposit for 63k. It was listed at 110 or so for an extended time. There's some potential title issues and she's old but man is it clean. For 90k taxes in all rigged out with a rewire, new electronics, and new upholstery she would be a steal. See if it sea trials and surveys well next week. Will be a deal if it turns out....

Last edited:
Yeah, the issue I have with the 2012 is the Verados. Those are not great engines imo. 2 2014 3.0 150 Mercs like aces has is a much better engine.
When I'm shelling out 175k for a 10 year old 25 foot rig I want great power, not marginal power.

I went a viewed a 1990 25 whaler with whaler drive and 4 year old 250 yams with 220 hours tonight. 10' beam, the thing is an enormous 25. Seperate head forward. It was the cleanest old whaler I have ever seen. One owner inside kept boat in the ships point area. Under deposit for 63k. It was listed at 110 or so for an extended time. There's some potential title issues and she's old but man is it clean. For 90k taxes in all rigged out with a rewire, new electronics, and new upholstery she would be a steal. See if it sea trials and surveys well next week. Will be a deal if it turns out....
PICS!

I went an viewed a 1990 25 whaler with whaler drive and 4 year old 250 yams with 220 hours tonight. 10' beam, the thing is an enormous 25. Seperate head forward. It was the cleanest old whaler I have ever seen. One owner inside kept boat in the ships point area. Under deposit for 63k. It was listed at 110 or so for an extended time. There's some potential title issues and she's old but man is it clean. For 90k taxes in all rigged out with a rewire, new electronics, and new upholstery she would be a steal. See if it sea trials and surveys well next week. Will be a deal if it turns out....
Was that the frankenboat Whaler? I remember seeing something like that and the hard top looked weird.

Back