Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

What do you guys think of this one? How's the price point? Thinking of going to take a look this weekend, any suggestions of what to look out for?

Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/518145413404923/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp:17785741-4589-4308-86c5-60aeff9d67c1
Sherwood Marine has a 2002 2052 trophy Pro 4.3 litre hardtop $45,000. II think the price is right. looks well kept but photos
can be misleading

2017 THUNDER JET HAWK HHT 60k find a great mechanical/electrical person for an inspection. Hope the engines didn’t sink
He has been listing this repeatedly for quite a while now, and for the last couple of ads, he has been very clear that you have to read the whole thing to know that it was a salvage vessel.

Are you sure on that? That’s a 4 foot difference from 18 to 22.
To clarify, I'm talking hull design.
My bad, it was a 2003 Jetcraft 1825SK with an extended bracket. I've never seen another one and I'm guessing that's because harbercraft bought Jetcraft and shut the factory down. Anyway it was a great boat and I'm sure the harbercraft listed would be a good one too.

To clarify, I'm talking hull design.

My bad, it was a 2003 Jetcraft 1825SK with an extended bracket. I've never seen another one and I'm guessing that's because harbercraft bought Jetcraft and shut the factory down. Anyway it was a great boat and I'm sure the harbercraft listed would be a good one too.
Thanks. I was just curious as it seemed the pod or extension would have been quite noticeable. I have not seen many cuddy Kingfisher in that style, there are a few centre consoles too from the early years. This appears to be a fresh water boat, looks corrosion free.

Thanks. I was just curious as it seemed the pod or extension would have been quite noticeable. I have not seen many cuddy Kingfisher in that style, there are a few centre consoles too from the early years. This appears to be a fresh water boat, looks corrosion free.
I wish I still had it, the dealer in whitehorse custom ordered a few with 36" sides so it was quite deep compared to other harbercraft models. It had a 140 Johnson/suzuki on it and she ripped and sipped fuel. The transom had a fish/beer locker the same height as the gunnels so it felt safe from the following waves. I had it some pretty rough water and never dipped the bow. It was over 20 years ago so I'm a little foggy on the details.

Back