Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

What was the original price in 2001?
Boat market still good for sellers.
I don't think that boat is selling near list. Pushing the price even last spring. Repower and add a couple basics and you're over 50k. Not many folks want an old 2 stroke paying 30k for an 18fter and that ain't the boat most want for 50.

Not sure why this one is still around.
Black max might have something to do with it lol, good engine back in the days, but thirsty, guy I knew had twins 275 on a 25 whaler and burning 500$ of fuel was easy and fuel was cheap back then, but that thing was scary fast lol

I've never understood the full bench on the port side of parkers. Sitting sideways isn't ideal. One forward facing seat and a single sideways seat if there's no room for the second facing aft.
I'm more curious how far off the coast or far south they ran to get all those mahi mahi!

I've never understood the full bench on the port side of parkers. Sitting sideways isn't ideal. One forward facing seat and a single sideways seat if there's no room for the second facing aft.
Wow, I wonder how much I could get for mine. Lose a foot but gain 2.25X the HP. Good maths me thinks. If it wasn't for the pesky tax donation and likely having to convert the trailer to EOH it might be worth running the numbers.

Wonder how long you could pay regular electric rates at a marina keeping that hot tub heated!
Probably running of the Kuuma hot water system... diesel fired hot water boiler / hydronic heat system with a circuit being the hot tub. A while ago there was some inflatable hot tubs available that you would tie to your swim grid and heat from the onboard diesel furnace. Guessing it's the same.

Perfect replacement for those pesky inboards :D
Honey why does it smell like gas. I was in the pool and Hot tub business for 40 yrs . Bad Idea. It will cause more
problems than those inboards

Last edited:
Wow, I wonder how much I could get for mine. Lose a foot but gain 2.25X the HP. Good maths me thinks. If it wasn't for the pesky tax donation and likely having to convert the trailer to EOH it might be worth running the numbers.

Wonder how long you could pay regular electric rates at a marina keeping that hot tub heated!
How steep is the tax donation? Every site seems to say something different between 5-25%

How steep is the tax donation? Every site seems to say something different between 5-25%
BC 12% unless it’s over 250k CAD than you get the extra luxury tax Trudeau special 10%, going after the ndp vote. I tried to read the taxman’s website but couldn’t see anything about used or 2019 or previous being exempt so talk to a real accountant and call cra if you are dropping big coin.

Last edited:
Back