Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Significant price drops in Alberni, I clicked on the RT R25 and R27, be nice to see price drops on those, but are they trying to hold the line as dealer? I don't think there is an economy where I'd like to see them get down to the price I can afford but we can always dream.

View attachment 88420
I am no expert or know much at all about ranger tugs There was one at critter cove a couple years ago and for off shore fishing they are apparently rolly. 3 out of the 4 guys were chumming. Beautiful creature comforts though. Inside cruiser

I am no expert or know much at all about ranger tugs There was one at critter cove a couple years ago and for off shore fishing they are apparently rolly. 3 out of the 4 guys were chumming. Beautiful creature comforts though. Inside cruiser
i fished off my bro-in-laws 26 Ranger out of critters last summer... can't beat the fit/finish for sure, but ya got tossed pretty good when we stuck are heads outside. Fore/aft thrusters were great for jigging close to structure. Great for the inside fishery... but pretty much anything is. He just traded it for the next size up, going from a D4 inboard diesel to twin outboards and a planing hull.
Couple pics of his new tub attached… looking forward to bumming a ride.

Attachments

• 077AE821-EF99-4498-9E92-16E2EB53C53E.png
    077AE821-EF99-4498-9E92-16E2EB53C53E.png
    496.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 8A58C874-2C49-4EC0-B51E-6D5CEB75AE28.png
    8A58C874-2C49-4EC0-B51E-6D5CEB75AE28.png
    742.5 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Yeah the power sucks, but someone should still buy it and plan for a re power and wait until that time comes. A nice fuel efficient kicker would offset the crappy main and then put a 150 on when it blows up.
Yep. Buy the boat and buy this.

Yeah the power sucks, but someone should still buy it and plan for a re power and wait until that time comes. A nice fuel efficient kicker would offset the crappy main and then put a 150 on when it blows up.
ive enquired but never heard back yet... I would repower it if I can get it a little cheaper

Yep. Buy the boat and buy this.

That's not that great of a deal. I got brand new engines like that for same price

Not sure why this one is still around.
an extra 2k and u have a back up motor.

Back