2019 29’ Jaxon craft JXC29 with pod.
$375,000.
-brand new twins 2022 Yamaha 250
-25 hp Yamaha kicker with rear controls
-rear steering helm with second binnacle
-furuno gps with radar with secondary furuno unit for the back
-triple axle Tuff trailer with warn winch
-espar heater
-jbl stereo with 2 amps, 8 speakers, and 2 10” subwoofers-very loud!
-plasdeck decking throughout very durable
-cuddy sleeps 3 and table folds down into bed
-stainless electric winch for anchor
-flushing toilet
-cooktop, freshwater sink and fridge
-blue deck lights
-remote spot light on roof
-roof rack
Serious inquiries only. No trades

49F1D3B9-06FA-4B58-8D45-0E2169E5CCF5.jpeg6C1BBBE9-543C-431B-90BB-D7DE1B8B52F0.jpeg57862898-6EBB-4C9A-B3D0-CE27C157595B.jpeg5B729898-3C4F-4282-8E1F-DCDBBB1C77A5.jpeg20FD7239-B1D5-4CDB-8BC3-F4082B61BCAD.jpeg

Tough to trailer but.....

00101_dpV2bd7c0WYz_0fu0bC_600x450.jpg

Neat as a pin I agree. 1800hrs on gas inboards… Sounds like somebody better be ready for a list of maintenance bills like @Rain City has seen the last couple of years.

At that price on shafts, different game. @Raincity has the opposite. He has deisel engines with IOs. But fair enough. If that boat was brand new power it would show it in cost.

One major that sucks that I didn't see before is there is no helm station below. That's a major upgrade and who likes to drive up there

Last edited:
At that price on shafts, different game. @Raincity has the opposite. He has deisel engines with IOs. But fair enough. If that boat was brand new power it would show it in cost.

One major that sucks that I didn't see before is there is no helm station below. That's a major upgrade and who likes to drive up there
No go for me as well. Need the lower helm.

I know, I'm with you on that too. Who wants to drive up there unless it's a sunny day and it's just 2 or 3 of you? Which only happens once a year lol.

your on a boat trip with the old lady and shes driving you nuts. you have Waylon and Willie up there with you and a bottle of whiskey she doesn’t know about. I’ll drive that bad boy thru the panama canal in that case ! 😂

Tough to trailer but.....

00101_dpV2bd7c0WYz_0fu0bC_600x450.jpg
Pod it, couple 350 zukes would do it well! Alot of the older berts had just the station up on the bridge, was an option to add an additional helm down below.

2019 29’ Jaxon craft JXC29 with pod.
$375,000.
-brand new twins 2022 Yamaha 250
-25 hp Yamaha kicker with rear controls
-rear steering helm with second binnacle
-furuno gps with radar with secondary furuno unit for the back
-triple axle Tuff trailer with warn winch
-espar heater
-jbl stereo with 2 amps, 8 speakers, and 2 10” subwoofers-very loud!
-plasdeck decking throughout very durable
-cuddy sleeps 3 and table folds down into bed
-stainless electric winch for anchor
-flushing toilet
-cooktop, freshwater sink and fridge
-blue deck lights
-remote spot light on roof
-roof rack
Serious inquiries only. No trades

View attachment 88296View attachment 88297View attachment 88298View attachment 88299View attachment 88300

This boat was just being completed and I had the chance to tour it when I put the deposit down to build my JaxonCraft. Lots of custom things and a beautiful boat. I do know that it originally had Evinrudes on it......just sayin......lol

Also.......I may have poached the wrap color for my boat as well.....it was too nice to pass up! imo

Attachments

• pic235.jpg
    pic235.jpg
    393.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
That Bertram is freakin gorgeous and cheap,If the motors look as good as the rest of the boat ,someone could enjoy that for years.With that huge beam driving up top shouldn't be too bad unless your out in foul weather,why would you want to be out then anyways.It's definitly not for everyone,but the weekend short trip pleasure cruiser should love it.

I'm curious as to the cost to add a helm station. Anyone?? Probably need a good size kicker lol

Last edited:
Back