Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Wonder how many skinny G’s were sold to built it?
I think I bought my share of the 50k
Beauty Striper 2301 hard top verado. Basically everything im looking for but currently out of my price range.
That is a great package about 40-50 invested in it since 2016, amazing electrical upgrades, electronics/autopilot, kicker, trailer all worth stretching the budget for. Windlass is nice too.

Beauty Striper 2301 hard top verado. Basically everything im looking for but currently out of my price range.
Had a good look at this one on the weekend. Boat is in great shape and has all the upgrades that you can think of. Add the autopilot and you’re the king of your own. It’s still a 12-YO motor and I think $88k is a bit too steep. It’s well above my upgrade budget but it’s a good overpriced boat for someone who has the pocket for it.

Had a good look at this one on the weekend. Boat is in great shape and has all the upgrades that you can think of. Add the autopilot and you’re the king of your own. It’s still a 12-YO motor and I think $88k is a bit too steep. It’s well above my upgrade budget but it’s a good overpriced boat for someone who has the pocket for it.
Good report. A 30k liability when your already spending a 100g with taxes is tough to swallow.

Cool looking sea ray walk around with a lot of dance floor

Last edited:

2016 Armstrong 32 Catamaran - $395,000

00P0P_kAKKERUw0umz_0hB09T_600x450.jpg

This is the one for me. Come on lotto max.

JR. They did the hull and rigging and he's doing the interior himself. The thing is a beast.
View attachment 74537
Way more cabin, likely a few extra pounds on your buddies. Zuki 250 and 300 look like the same block. Should be fine for inland water but a slog climbing up and over swells with a load of tuna and ice on board, but you likely wouldn’t want to be launching it like I used to with my old aluminum, but that is only from a guy who has kicked the tires on Cats.

Back