Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

my parents had one of these. Fun boat but needs to be flat calm. They are built for water sports on lakes, not open water. just my rwo cents.

hb
flat calm is debatable, depends more on one's skill and tolerance level. I crossed the straight from Van to Tent Island via Porlier numerous times in a bow rider years ago, gal, 2 kids,2 dogs and camping gear. Your mileage may vary.

Twin outboard Grady Gulfstream. 2004. Asking a premium price but looks like a nice ride.
It is gorgeous. Gulfstreams seem to hold a premium around here, even more so than some of the bigger gradys.

25K cheaper, and 2 years newer than the other one posted, but maybe not as nice. Is it that hard to get it delivered?
Throw a new 10k Canadian trailer under it and hire a guy from uShip to drive it to Blain then hire a tow truck from Surrey to bring it across. Might cost 5-10k of shipping and messing around? With exchange, engine hours and upgrades on the older one it might be with buying local.

Looks pretty nice, not familiar with fiber form but lots of boat fir the money and power seems like it would be good and electronics are nice. Seems like big ticket items are taken care of, good boat for anyone with bigger crew or families
Fiber forms aren’t generally loved as they are made with a chop gun and aren’t hand laid glass, this results in a lower build quality, and hull won’t ride as nice. Still I think it’s a great looking boat for the money.

FB find, slight Covid tax on a 500hr machine

View attachment 69008
Thats part of the reason I didnt buy a honda kicker they look weird. This yamaha looks funny. Evinrude etec and ho model. they look what an outboard should look like. Mercs just as well. The fact this boat doesnt come with downriggers I mean. No thanks. For any price you say I can find the same or better with downriggers included. It speaks a lot about who sells the boat. Is he taking care of you or is there something else hes not telling you about the boat.

Back