Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Why am I so anti inboard or i/o....I would have to pod this....

The newer inboards aren’t so bad, they have a bad reputation from past years. Lots of outboards have issues also and they cost way more money. I would definitely prefer the diesel power plant in this boat. That being said I agree in most cases I would choose an outboard.

Reactions: BCI
The newer inboards aren’t so bad, they have a bad reputation from past years. Lots of outboards have issues also and they cost way more money. I would definitely prefer the diesel power plant in this boat. That being said I agree in most cases I would choose an outboard.
I guess I have an aversion based on the idea that you can't get it "off" the boat quickly if necessary, although I've never owned a boat with one.....so there's also that ;)

EPIC 41ft Bounty Motor Yacht
https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/boa/d/roy-epic-41ft-bounty-motor-yacht/6825161962.html

00S0S_1B5CevBBbGh_600x450.jpg

00e0e_ettHwDI5lsO_600x450.jpg

Probably not enough fishing room in the cockpit of this one!

Saw one of the Chinese boats like this last summer in Milbanke. It was interesting enough and the guy the owned it was liking it. I ran beside it offshore one day to fish halibut and it handled the sea ok. All he had to do was put on his motors of choice and it was totally ready to go.

Also had a look at the Taiwanese ones at Bill Howich Marine yesterday. He has a number of the smaller hulls there. The offshores are here. Kind of feels a bit like the old days with the Japanese compact cars.

Back