Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I believe that is the boat that Silver Streak built to do the Van Isle 360 as a support boat and was the only boat that finished that year do to bad weather. Seem to remember the radar arch being ripped off and the lost all their electronics and navigation or something along those lines.

Really hey lol,, that would of been a scary ride I'll tell yah lol.

Can’t believe how little these boats have changed over the years. Mine is 20 years newer and looks the same.
They have must had jigs for all the wood work. It’s all identical. Most of the hardware is the same too.
If it ain’t broke don’t change it!

Can’t believe how little these boats have changed over the years. Mine is 20 years newer and looks the same.
They have must had jigs for all the wood work. It’s all identical. Most of the hardware is the same too.
If it ain’t broke don’t change it!
It's so true. I looked at a 2004 26' and thought why the hell not buy the 92 and step up to the 30'!

I assume no trailer, but that seems like a really good deal. Assuming roughly 1.5x to convert currency and pay importation fees/taxes that could get here for around $45,000CDN

Ya it seems like a really good deal, awesome power with350 hp and b3 drive. Good electronics and kicker. Curious how fresh the re power is.

Ive always liked the 2359’s however still happy with my Campion 672 OB. was just curious. I didn’t ask about hours.

Back