Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

This exact boat sold last year for 40k
ya i've been following these boats for years now.. this is my unicorn model but they were selling for in the 30's pre covid.

I remember looking at one for $29k with newer power and same alaskan bulkhead.

At the beginning of covid there was a 22 sea legend priced for the same as this with 400hrs.

ya i've been following these boats for years now.. this is my unicorn model but they were selling for in the 30's pre covid.

I remember looking at one for $29k with newer power and same alaskan bulkhead.

At the beginning of covid there was a 22 sea legend priced for the same as this with 400hrs.
Jcon, $45k is a good deal for that Arima. I sold the exact boat 2 years ago for $40k. I wouldn’t hesitate to pay just north of $40k for a nice, loaded Arima hardtop 19!

These are the only covid resistant boats? older Grady Whites.

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/nvn/boa/d/vancouver-25-grady-white-price-reduced/7308519952.ht
That thing is got to be rotted out, it’s been for sale forever, I mean those Grady are sought after, at that price it should of sold

Jcon, $45k is a good deal for that Arima. I sold the exact boat 2 years ago for $40k. I wouldn’t hesitate to pay just north of $40k for a nice, loaded Arima hardtop 19!

How do you guys feel about the height of the hardtop model. I was stoked on the 19 hardtop then realized that it was a duck to enter situation. That kind of put me off and I have been hoping for a soft or perferrably skip top

That thing is got to be rotted out, it’s been for sale forever, I mean those Grady are sought after, at that price it should of sold

Oh yeah, that's been for sale for well over a year now. He used to have a pic of the cockpit looking aft and the green slime was pretty awesome. There's so much downside to that boat. Soggy stringers and transom? Exhaust corrosion in the engines? Note that on those engines not only is the exhaust tube vulnerable, but the water jacket on the block where the exhaust exits in to the leg is also vulnerable. If you catch it in time you might be able to do a weld repair, but if it's too far gone the block is junk.

How do you guys feel about the height of the hardtop model. I was stoked on the 19 hardtop then realized that it was a duck to enter situation. That kind of put me off and I have been hoping for a soft or perferrably skip top
I'd think you'd get used to it and it wouldn't be a big deal. I'd be more worried that it is underpowered. Needs a 150-175

I’m 5’7” so I loved it. I could just stand up but I recall my head was touching the hardtop. It was a worthy trade-off for the shelter from the sun and rain, no canvass to maintain, clear glass to look through and on cold mornings, the interior of your boat is not covered in dew. Also warm and quiet when running. Due to the low hardtop, the boat “looks” right and is less of a sail in windy conditions

I'd think you'd get used to it and it wouldn't be a big deal. I'd be more worried that it is underpowered. Needs a 150-175
I had the 115 on my 19 sea ranger. Some guys run 90hp but I found the 115 minimal. It was great when I was solo fishing salmon (lots of power and incredible fuel economy) but with a couple of guys and gear, I wished I had a Suzuki 140. 150hp would be great but a bit heavy in the stern.

Back