Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

You ever own one ??hope you have mad mechanical skills, or you will have @noluck on your payroll lol
Have ran them in boats but never owned one. Owned a number of Volvo gas inboards and hated them. Much preferred the diesel over the gas.

There are issues with every motor but at least with the older ones you can do a fair amount of your own mechanical. On the never ones the shop owns you.

Have ran them in boats but never owned one. Owned a number of Volvo gas inboards and hated them. Much preferred the diesel over the gas.

There are issues with every motor but at least with the older ones you can do a fair amount of your own mechanical. On the never ones the shop owns you.
Agree they all have issues, I owned one and maybe it was a lemon but that thing was nothing but problems, got rid of it with the boat attach to it lol

1984 Stamas 24' fisherman
$26,000 down in WA
Weird one of the pic as a drive , then the pod and Honda on the other. Not 100% sure but that boat was for sale not that long ago

One of the most beautiful boat in existence. Slightly underpowered though ;)
Was waiting for someone to say it... wonder what the weight difference is on that compared to the newish 345 conquest’s which come with stock trip 3’s I believe. I run a single 90 though so I definitely aren’t allowed to call anything underpowered. That rig is very sexy though. Love the layout down below.

Back