Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

This looks not bad in the current market. Custom welded 23ft aluminum for $57,000

23custom.jpg

Custom Welded Aluminum

Built to commercial transport standards

One of the toughest, most durable boats around.

Easily seats 6-8 people. Removeable front hardtop to allow for additional seating up front

Powered by a newer Mercruiser Engine and Yamaha 9.9 Outboard with low hours on both motors

Full recent service with all historical service reports and recent survey available.

Bottom professionally sand blasted and bottom painted last spring.

Excellent boat for commuting to your cabin, fishing or commercial use.

Lots of storage space for all your gear.

Currently set up with Scotty High Power Downriggers, ready to fish.

Boat is currently in the water, and available for sea-trials for serious buyers.

Replacement value is well over 120k.

Priced to sell quickly at $57000

As I sit here and debate picking it up too... I must resist!!!
Don’t resist! Buck the trend of big motors and breakneck speeds. Sit back and enjoy the sights of being on the water. Spend the money you save on fuel on spoons and hootchies. Don’t have your eyes glued straight ahead of the bow for the next log you might clobber. Never spill your drink. Leave the helm and stretch your legs while underway. Look salty doing it.

I managed to buy this today with the help of my son.It was less than 24 hours after having major shoulder surgery.Is it not a good idea to spend this much when on Morphine?

www.facebook.com

2000 Double Eagle 185

Helm station – with Lowrance HDS5 GPS/Fish-finder 2007 Yamaha 150 hp. - 168 hours on motor 2017 Yamaha 9.9 hp high thrust kicker, electric start & charger. +- 20 hrs on motor. Bay Star Hydraulic...

www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com

So can I get some details on that clean Tyee you will be selling?

Don’t resist! Buck the trend of big motors and breakneck speeds. Sit back and enjoy the sights of being on the water. Spend the money you save on fuel on spoons and hootchies. Don’t have your eyes glued straight ahead of the bow for the next log you might clobber. Never spill your drink. Leave the helm and stretch your legs while underway. Look salty doing it.
Absolutely agree it's just I have too many... if there is such a thing...

I find it really hard to put value on a 18 year old 4 stroke. I'd rather rather have a 2003 2 stroke yam. They seem to hold up better than those early 4s.
I’d rather any 4 stroke than any 2 smoker. Just my experience after putting thousands of hrs on both. My first 4 stroke paid for itself in fuel savings alone in 3 yrs. The second paid for itself in 2 summers. Changing zincs and oil is fairly important though.

What are peoples thoughts on a 1994 Grady white 272 sailfish with 1994 200 hp Yamaha Saltwater series???
If its the one for like $55 grand with no trailer, that seller is on glue. Absurd price for a $25k boat. I passed on one a few years back for $45k, had twin 4 strokes, triple axle trailer, low hours 96 hull. That was a pretty reasonable price although it took months to sell at that price even.

I’d rather any 4 stroke than any 2 smoker. Just my experience after putting thousands of hrs on both. My first 4 stroke paid for itself in fuel savings alone in 3 yrs. The second paid for itself in 2 summers. Changing zincs and oil is fairly important though.
Don't get me wrong, I'd rather put 500hrs on the old 4 stroke than the two. I'm just always suspicious with an old 4 stroke that there's milky oil awaiting you in your near future.
You obviously use your boats way more than the average person, hence so many early 2000s motors with lower hours that show up on boats for sale.
If you don't put much for hours on a motor, the fuel savings isn't all that significant compared to having to hang a new motor on there.
If I were buying that package my comment was that I'd rather ganble on the 2 stroke rendition surviving the first 100 hours than that vintage 4. Either one is a huge gamble, hence not much value in them to me....

Anyone seen this yet? older hourston with new power...

Attachments

• 82C14C94-FE97-40D0-B807-EB3395D40E9D.png
    82C14C94-FE97-40D0-B807-EB3395D40E9D.png
    875.5 KB · Views: 103
It sure will be nice to see the days again when boats will stick around long enough to a mechanical inspection/survey as a condition of sale...

Hey guys, anyone want a 17ft project? It's a solid little hourston. Just needs a bit of loving. The only thing funny about it is the windshield isn't original to the hull and someone put an aluminum plate in between the two front windscreen panels. I was going to get ajr to make me a middle section as I like the looks of it.

Will be listing my donzi walkaround shortly and the plan was to replace it with this. My wife has lived through 2 project boats and won't allow a third lol. So in the future I'll be looking for a 17 DE or hourston like the one I have here but turn key.

On another note, here's a sneak peak at my Donzi. 2016 300hp VROD and 2017 15hp pro kicker. It isn't listed anywhere yet. It was my dream boat and with the current way our sport fishing is going I can't justify keeping this class of boat. Going to downsize.20180728_185030.jpgScreenshot_20210326-075423_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Back