Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Interesting 27 ft with possibilities (since it looks like anything will sell)
Nice little gulf island cruiser, with that cabin on it but then again it wasn’t designed for having a cabin. if I was retired might be worth picking up.

I suppose engines listed for optimistic amounts was bound to happen too. 2006 Yamaha 250 4 stroke. $18,000
Low hr. (512) 250 four stroke pkg. Standard 25 inch shaft.

Same exact unit just posted on Sunshine Coast CL for $14,000:

That guys always over pricing boating stuff
His double eagle project advises some interesting engine options, that do not fit with insurance actuators or my idea of safety. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/862627941259993/

Interesting logic on his sales approach. I took something worthless to something that may float some day. Can’t see a motor less project being worth anywhere near half of what something new is worth but it looks like nice clean work. I prefer the Pearson marine approach, make it look like new then post for sale. Pearson also invests in a great marine welder fabricator for their pods. Cost of rigging motors and batteries is still insanely expensive compared to buying a well maintained complete boat as much as we complain when they come up.

His double eagle project advises some interesting engine options, that do not fit with insurance actuators or my idea of safety. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/862627941259993/

Interesting logic on his sales approach. I took something worthless to something that may float some day. Can’t see a motor less project being worth anywhere near half of what something new is worth but it looks like nice clean work. I prefer the Pearson marine approach, make it look like new then post for sale. Pearson also invests in a great marine welder fabricator for their pods. Cost of rigging motors and batteries is still insanely expensive compared to buying a well maintained complete boat as much as we complain when they come up.
Hey Kaelc, I chatted with Mr Pearson a few months ago to see if they were interested in podding my Double Eagle and he let me know that Silver Streak Boats was handling all of his pod work. He did mention that his son builds a hell of a pod but he was booked into the summer and this was in January.

He also raised the price on that project from a few months ago, which I suppose aligns with the current market.

Interesting 27 ft with possibilities (since it looks like anything will sell)
Obviously I don't need any more projects but stuff like that I find weirdly tempting.

As I sit here and debate picking it up too... I must resist!!!
Imagine how well that thing would troll, at any speed from 0-8 knots or so. If you had that little cabin on the back, you'd sit and run it all day for ten bucks, and as long as you don't have huge ground to cover between your house and your fishing grounds, man, you could go in any weather at all. Glide through the water like nothing. If the transverse boards aren't structural, remove them and you have a dance floor that can't be argued with. Sure, there'd be drawbacks, but stuff like that is just cool, I think.

Imagine how well that thing would troll, at any speed from 0-8 knots or so. If you had that little cabin on the back, you'd sit and run it all day for ten bucks, and as long as you don't have huge ground to cover between your house and your fishing grounds, man, you could go in any weather at all. Glide through the water like nothing. If the transverse boards aren't structural, remove them and you have a dance floor that can't be argued with. Sure, there'd be drawbacks, but stuff like that is just cool, I think.
You're not making this easy LOL but you and I are in total agreement!! Nice design too BTW!!

anyone seen this one ? looks like a sweet package!
Nice boat. Does an older motor with those low of hours make anyone else nervous? Or Am I out to lunch?
Yeah that is as good a package as one can find these days under 30k, if it's still available I'd be surprised. Any motor that is 13 years old could blow up tomorrow, or last for another 7 years, but if it is stored under covered and maintained, could be amazing. I'd put money down subject to a mechanical inspection and remove the leg/switch the impeller if it hasn't been done, but at least her write up matches up with the pictures. Like online dating, nice to see things align before swiping right.....or it was back when I was single.

Hey Kaelc, I chatted with Mr Pearson a few months ago to see if they were interested in podding my Double Eagle and he let me know that Silver Streak Boats was handling all of his pod work. He did mention that his son builds a hell of a pod but he was booked into the summer and this was in January.
And Silver Streak is sooooo busy building boats. Podding in it's entirety seems like a huge job, but if I needed one fabricated I would go to Derek. The mechanical, glass and electrical work needs 3 different trade skills or a full shop. https://www.facebook.com/Oceans-West-Marine-Fabrication-1755877441291450

I managed to buy this today with the help of my son.It was less than 24 hours after having major shoulder surgery.Is it not a good idea to spend this much when on Morphine?

www.facebook.com

2000 Double Eagle 185

Helm station – with Lowrance HDS5 GPS/Fish-finder 2007 Yamaha 150 hp. - 168 hours on motor 2017 Yamaha 9.9 hp high thrust kicker, electric start & charger. +- 20 hrs on motor. Bay Star Hydraulic...

www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com

I managed to buy this today with the help of my son.It was less than 24 hours after having major shoulder surgery.Is it not a good idea to spend this much when on Morphine?

www.facebook.com

2000 Double Eagle 185

Helm station – with Lowrance HDS5 GPS/Fish-finder 2007 Yamaha 150 hp. - 168 hours on motor 2017 Yamaha 9.9 hp high thrust kicker, electric start & charger. +- 20 hrs on motor. Bay Star Hydraulic...

www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
Well done! Congrats... :)

Back