Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Absolutely awesome hull as mentioned which will hold its value big time, highly desirable and very difficult to find podded. Deck space is more than ample and the enclosed cuddy lends to a very comfortable ride.
Been on my buddies numerous times and always has been on my wish list. My buddies, same boat is powered with a single 225 hp Yamy which I always have felt had ample power although if it was me and was reconsidering a repower a single 250 would be my first choice. The Honda power at 450 hp is in my humble opinion an overkill unless you need to cross the straight in 20 minutes. Diffently not overworked and with 1400 hours I assume a majority of the hours were trolling. Great boat any way you look at it.

Contact "BigReel" ,his Skagit Orca 24 is nice and has outboard power,Yamaha I think,compare pricing ,hours and room you need with the Seasport.Both are quality boats with similar layout.

I could get you into a very nice Shamrock 270 Mackinaw

I'm not usually an aluminum fan ,but that is a beauty and a big saving compared to having one built.I've never seen a kicker mounted between the main motors before,should work fine.I don't think it will be on the market for long.Never thought I'd say that about a $160K boat.
Might not be the norm but not a bad place to mount the kicker in my opinion. Fishing lines won't ever get tangled in the moving prop on a tight turn.

Back