Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

https://www.sportfishingbc.com/foru...-******-bayliner-leaks-like-a-bayliner.71978/
It was a joke. I’m not trying to offend Bayliner owners. A trophy 2002 may very well be a great next boat for me. Anything but a commander.
LOL. The love wore off. Was still a great starter boat.

A buddy of mine called dibs on it. (Possibly)

My ideal boat is 20-22 with an outboard. I like the 20 hourston sedan podded. Also really like the seasports. Double eagle 185 would be great too. There are others as well. Grady, campion explorer etc.

The fantasy dream boat is a brand new persuit 325OS. I’m about $600,000 short though.
Am I hearing right Steve are yah back in the market

Am I hearing right Steve are yah back in the market
I may look at something temporary while I’m being a wuss buying real estate. Maybe if a great deal comes up that I know I can break even or even make a bit of profit.
Gotta get the boss to approve though.

I may look at something temporary while I’m being a wuss buying real estate. Maybe if a great deal comes up that I know I can break even or even make a bit of profit.
Gotta get the boss to approve though.

Just say the seller threw this 315os in with the deal, surprise honey!!!

A buddy of mine called dibs on it. (Possibly)

My ideal boat is 20-22 with an outboard. I like the 20 hourston sedan podded. Also really like the seasports. Double eagle 185 would be great too. There are others as well. Grady, campion explorer etc.

The fantasy dream boat is a brand new persuit 325OS. I’m about $600,000 short though.
His ideal boat is something worth $100,000 that he could buy for $20,000 and tell his wife that he only paid $10k for it.

I'm glad you weighed in because you seem to have a good ability to gauge pricing and share your thoughts. I'm more like "this boat looks awesome, too bad it costs so much" only to watch it get sold in 3 days, or sometimes the opposite of "wow, that looks like a deal" and the boat stays posted for months
Thanks, after looking at tons of aluminum and then fibreglass boats in the 16-30 foot range you start to get a sense. Love the dual steering station and the modern power/electronics on that one. Made in BC if I'm not mistaken and 53k USD. Still a lot of cash to come up with after this last month and what's coming up.

Back