Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

It’s a trick question. They are both Bayliners with inboards.

edit: says the douche bag with no boat.

Both just a bit early for the composite structure version of the Trophy line. Spokane is a decent deal, and depending on where you run it she should serve an owner well.

Stizzla what is your dream boat, now that you're currently Slipless in Seattle? (see what I did there?)

This one looks like a cheap and decent boat to get you back on the water
A buddy of mine called dibs on it. (Possibly)
Both just a bit early for the composite structure version of the Trophy line. Spokane is a decent deal, and depending on where you run it she should serve an owner well.

Stizzla what is your dream boat, now that you're currently Slipless in Seattle? (see what I did there?)
My ideal boat is 20-22 with an outboard. I like the 20 hourston sedan podded. Also really like the seasports. Double eagle 185 would be great too. There are others as well. Grady, campion explorer etc.

The fantasy dream boat is a brand new persuit 325OS. I’m about $600,000 short though.

That's a lot of fishing boat for the price, be interesting to see how long it takes to sell in this market.

I'm glad you weighed in because you seem to have a good ability to gauge pricing and share your thoughts. I'm more like "this boat looks awesome, too bad it costs so much" only to watch it get sold in 3 days, or sometimes the opposite of "wow, that looks like a deal" and the boat stays posted for months

looks the old BCOSF boat. My buddy had a very similar set up except mercs on it and it sold quick and for the same money couple years ago.

bcosf.JPG

It’s a trick question. They are both Bayliners with inboards.

edit: says the douche bag with no boat.
I had a hell of a lot of adventures in my ****** inboard bayliner. Also caught an butt ton of fish. Ran 6 rods on a 7.5' beam during sockeye season. Sold the boat for the same as what I paid 4 years later. Anyone looking for a lot of boat at an entry price for their first boat owning experience I would highly recommend a bayliner.

I had a hell of a lot of adventures in my ****** inboard bayliner. Also caught an butt ton of fish. Ran 6 rods on a 7.5' beam during sockeye season. Sold the boat for the same as what I paid 4 years later. Anyone looking for a lot of boat at an entry price for their first boat owning experience I would highly recommend a bayliner.
https://www.sportfishingbc.com/foru...-******-bayliner-leaks-like-a-bayliner.71978/
It was a joke. I’m not trying to offend Bayliner owners. A trophy 2002 may very well be a great next boat for me. Anything but a commander.

Back