Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I would think a 5.0 Litre inboard would be way too small for that hull. That’s probably why a new crate motor was installed. It does have a duo-prop but still should have a 5.7 or a new 6.2.

Oly

I would think a 5.0 Litre inboard would be way too small for that hull. That’s probably why a new crate motor was installed. It does have a duo-prop but still should have a 5.7 or a new 6.2.

Oly
I was thinking the same thing, my first thought. Nice boat otherwise

Here's a Kingfisher pilothouse that's been for sale for years. Last year it was listed with Thunderbird Yacht Sales...pretty sure it was listed at $95,000. Now it's listed for $105,000!!! Must be a special COVID price:eek:

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/rch/boa/d/richmond-harbercraft-kingfisher-2625/7108373191.html

Ummm perhaps they should redo the pictures. Forest fire raging in the background, almost looks like the boat is caught in it, then morning after pics... sure I’ll drop 100k on that. Probably has smoke damage.

Saw this one on Facebook. Seems like a decent deal. Guide boats are going to be for sale all over the place soon

Attachments

• FBDD812B-7917-43BB-A9A5-5D11C7C49E25.png
    FBDD812B-7917-43BB-A9A5-5D11C7C49E25.png
    899.2 KB · Views: 253
I’m not on Facebook and I’d like to see the rest of the pics and write up

Yeah, that's it. Doesn't show up if you search from their main page though. Anyhow, with a $15,000 price bump I don't think this is going anywhere anytime soon.

And how did they manage to squeeze such a small cabin on to that boat?!
I like the walkaround pilot house style of cabin, more fishing space.

Back